• caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Kaile

--Character Name-Horsey

--Email address –Shortstuff34nz@hotmail.com

--Division –Freelanders

--Physical Description (One paragraph; height, weight, eyes, hair, other outstanding features) –ok well he’s a horse, he’s a little on the fat side although he has been working out a lot lately. Reasonably tall and has mysterious blue eyes. Has a black Mohawk. Black skin with a white mark in the shape of New Zealand on his nose.

--Place of Birth/Raising-Shienar

--Personality-Horsey can come across as grumpy, he will kick anyone he doesn’t get a good vibe from. He practices his kick a lot and it has been known to kill people. When he gets to know someone he is extremely loyal and protective. Is tired of being asked "Why the long face?" and will kick anyone who says that.

--Character History (Should include any major events in the character's life prior to joining the Division, as well as any significant RPs since)

Born in Shienar to Mama and Papa Horsey, Horsey was going to be a part of the Heavy Cavalry, however one day he was stolen by some horse thieves, waiting till they were outside of the city Horsey attacked, kicking one of the theives he ran for freedom. Running away he set out for Tar Valon. It was a hard trek but along the way he meet a herd of wild stallions, they taught him how to forage and he was able to feed himself. Maintaining his perfect black Mohawk was a major concern for a journeyman horse and he was constantly asking horses to lick it back in to shape for him. Reaching Tar Valon at age three he is now residing outside the city unsure of what to do next and where to go, but he wont give up. Because deep down he knows he was made to do something great.

I am approving this, seriously, all it needs is a seconding and you will be the first Horse PC as far as I'm aware :)

Oh, and email us a copy of the bio to archive at Freecastle@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

*laughs* Ok, ok, I give, I give :) I'm with James, if you want to seriously RP Horsey, you should be able to. The bit about Horsey working out is a little suspect, but you know, maybe horses really do that. Consider yourself CC'd. As repayment I'd like a post like the one you made touting James as awesome but for me! :P Have fun and I look forward to seeing you RP.

Ell

CoL DL

May I say that Horses don't think, that they don't decide and that they can't talk.

Of course that isn't proved but I think we can presume that horses aren't the most clever beings in the universe.

I don't expect you to start talking with your horse, but I do think that a horse in the RP world being played out by you Kaile is going to think. If you would not, RPs wouldn't be fun.

If I'm the only one with the opinion that playing a horse is oke, as long as it stays a horse and no horse-shaped manlike thing, than consider this as not said.

Still I think that role plays with a horse would become quite boring very soon as there are not much Role Play possibilities. But as your bio got approved and Cross Checked, I wish you a pleasant time as RP-ing your horse.

Robin.

Guest Kaile

I will keep it in mind Mentor. And I have no major RP plans for Horsey as yet. But dont be suprised if he randomly pops up every now and then. :D

• 4 years later...