DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

December Sign in Discussion

U4ea

Now seven of nine and tess are the two caratures I really didn't care for, tess didn't really work out so they dumped her and sevenofnine was put in for more appeal to men?!*re*

I always wanted chakotay to end up with janeway.

the doc used to crack me up, especially when he mimiced bones...I'm a doctor not a machanic..or a matchmaker...or a seamstress. ggls

I vaguely know who those characters are..

Onis...I remember my mom and Aunt making peppakakor! We are all from Swedish descent...so there was also ostakaka and lingonberries, salmon..lutefisk..which i hate! blech..lol and what would a swedish gathering be without a jello or two? LOL! Food and church were central to Christmas eve! We kids all sang in the choir at the candlelight service and then out to mye aunt and uncles farm..where there was a fabulous feast that everyone contributed to..popcorn balls hanging on the tree..and my dad and one of the uncles..always had some little joke toy for each kid to play with..nothing expensive..just fun and from that special uncle. OH..and always a new christmas outfit...*smiles* i miss those times. You know, it was a family gathering..but the men all wore ties and jackets, the woman wore dresses, and many of them had thier hair done..it was a speical gathering because this was Christmas! Everyone put thier best foot forward to honor the holiday..because it was special!

Now.in my married family...ripped jeans and kentucky fried chicken are what they call special..I think they really missed something by not regarding holidays as a special day!

Archived