A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Big Greenie Field Trip Planning Thread

U4ea

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was quite a jump, Rashi!

I'll wait 'til everyone else has caught up before I post, since only the three of us have made it to the West forum thread. Kathleen, feel free to post whenever you want, don't wait on us! You're on this trip as a Green, not as a servant! ;)

For those not aware that the thread has moved outside the Tower, you can find it here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/53619-what-will-get-us-first/

Ok, I posted in the thread, but I made a really long post. The last paragraph is really the only one that needs to be read. before it is just her inner thoughts while riding, the last one is where rasheta comes and takes her lor and kat talks to lor. I'll try not to write so much in the future posts, unless it needs to be responded to.

*laughs* Babe, don't feel sorry for writing. This is the last bunch you need to apologize for being long-winded with. ;) write what you want to write!

If folks don't get posting on this, I'll start PM'ing! Otherwise, I'll get you a reply tomorrow, ok, Kathleen?

We're trying to be quiet, dear. ;) Though, you can feel free to be suitably impressed when we get to Grenades. ;) We wouldn't be able to see the weave, anyway, just the destructive power, which might make the wardies opt for killing you in your sleep to protect their ladies. *laughs*

Let's see if we can keep the peace a little. Wanna make us a gateway? You can feel free to take as long making the suggestion as you want, since most everyone is giving you the cold shoulder (save Lor, of course. She'll get around to asking, she just has better manners than to come out with it the first day out of the Tower!).

If ya'll need something to do while we're teaching, feel free to go hunting... *grins* we're going to be hungry when we're done... And if you happen to be loud and blow things up while you're hunting, I suppose we won't complain while we're eating. *laughs*

Heh, sounds fun. A big thunderclap to drive out the animals, then demonstrate the Asha'man air razors while dismembering a deer with a hole burned through it's head. And then casually wonder a few days later why we didn't just Travel straight from Tar Valon.

Sounds suitably cheeky for Arath.

*Trundles off to write a little something something*

*smirks* Arath would be dead if they were close enough that the noise would've given them away, babe. ;) Too many fierce Greens with naughty knowledge in their heads. *laughs*

Fun is what I'm after! Oh, and bloodshed... *smirks*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

me likey the boom! ;) Always my favorite weaves to throw around! Rashie, want to tackle the Remove Taint and Final so these battle weaves will be done??

Alright, let's do a hand count... who's still around and up for stealing our book back? I think we lost our ashie and the warders got all quiet and stuff...

*pokes people* Who wants to go blow stuff up for real, now?