DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin's Arc

Luckers

What I found difficult to understand is (and sorry if this was mentioned); IN TAR in The Two Rivers, Perrin almost killed Isam with an arrow. NOW, they can sense stuff happening (or Perrin seemed to) and react to far more things happening.

So how did Perrin hit him with that arrow?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isam wasn't aware Perrin was there, so he didn't sense the arrow coming (as its not sentienc). What they are sensing is what the other one just did.

And what Perrin 'did' was loose an arrow..... I suppose it fits, just seems that with the helluva difficulty in getting a hand on the guy in TOM, it was awfully easy hitting him with an arrow their first round.

Isam wasn't aware Perrin was there, so he didn't sense the arrow coming (as its not sentienc). What they are sensing is what the other one just did.

And what Perrin 'did' was loose an arrow..... I suppose it fits, just seems that with the helluva difficulty in getting a hand on the guy in TOM, it was awfully easy hitting him with an arrow their first round.

I absolutely agree, but.. heck Isam/Luc is a 3rd ager as well, it's not that much of a stretch to say he has become better as Perrin has (because he had to, never had such an advesary previously)

Well, he HAS been fighting wolves for a while, one of which essentially just gave Perrin the tools to will weaves out of TAR existence (which was, quite frankly, one of the coolest scenes in ANY of the books). But yeah, he was probably rusty :biggrin:

Now Perrin just has to kill the bugger and be done with it.

Archived