DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moiraine, Leigh and Jason

Luckers

jk, I agree it is certain that Cyndane = Lanfear, but five years from now somebody will still be contending that she isn't. Just as there are still those who think Olver is Gaidal Cain umpteen years after Jordan flatly said that he isn't.

Where is your Sealed Certificate of Verifiable Verification on this statement?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is what happens when you've not read the book in a while and you get a little carried away... A twist? A bit mad for a twist.

Disclaimer: I only read each book once since they came out so I'm normally not spot on either. To me though this a little more than a crazy theory it's more like you just forgot the story line. To me it's like saying 'remember when Perrin discovered bakeries?' sure the words make sense but whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat......?!

actually I just did a reread over the last two months and have read each book at least twenty times each.

I know that poassgae shes talking about where cydanea is internal monaloging but its not quite how she has it there, its ment to be vuage. the author wrote it that way for a reason, and while i do believe that cyndeana is lanfear it is no way 99% sure.

How many other people asked to rule the world with Lews Therin and the Chodean Kal and contend with the Creator, trapped in the Tower of Ghengei, was the strongest female channeler alive and is a darkfriend?

Really, its impossible for her not to be. Read her PoV in WH during the cleansing, it is pretty obvious.

Yahbut, do you have that in writing? Is it signed by five witnesses? Is it notarized and sealed? Please post a polygraph tape confirming the truthfulness of your contention about all of the above.

jk, I agree it is certain that Cyndane = Lanfear, but five years from now somebody will still be contending that she isn't. Just as there are still those who think Olver is Gaidal Cain umpteen years after Jordan flatly said that he isn't.

Hhaha, it is so true. Same happened with Asmodean not a long time ago. Said he didnt actually die and that "he is roadkill" quote from RJ didnt confirm that he died because it wasnt a direct "he is dead." Thats DM for ya! :biggrin:

I still love everyone though :aessedai:

well it does say that" death closed in"

at the time Asmo dies it wasn't vague at all. only part of anything vague about asmo's death is who did it, I was always between shadar haran and grendal and i guess this next book actually says who it was, finially!

Archived