DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sul'dam friends, enemies, relatives?

Jagen Sedai

A long time ago I used to play a sul'dam (forgot what happened with her, I think some thread died and...that was that). Well it was years ago and I'd like to start afresh. But, I don't want to submit a bio and start solely from there. Instead, I am looking for other PCs within the Seanchan that she could/would know--maybe she is your character's relative, your character's friend or enemy, etc.

Basically, I want some help from others because I feel this would be best so I can weave her right into whatever is going on with ease and not go through sole introduction thread (I want people to join me in it because their characters already will know mine). This also will help to prevent my character from suddenly dying off from inactivity or something.

I plan on making her bio pretty detailed but since I don't have too much now, I welcome any suggestions as to my potential girl's relationship(s) with your character(s).

Thanks! :D

Hey Jagen,

Not quite sure what you mean with 'don't want to write a bio and start solely from there'. Are you planning on starting over with your already existing sul'dam or you planning on creating a new one? Either way, I'm afraid you'll have to submit or re-submit a bio since she's been inactive for so long. That's standard policy within PSW.

At the moment, I'm sorry to say, there aren't any active Seanchan PC's around. I am in the process of creating various NSW's for training and RPing purpose, but maybe some of the inactive characters' owners will see this thread and get an interest in joining in :)

Either way, looking forward to seeing you around our boards again.

Welcome back!

Ah yes. What I meant was, I want ot build some background for her before I resubmit a bio (for my old girl, I do believe. Haven't decided yet.) I definitely will do a bio of course, but I mean I don't want to start from total scratch. If I could develop her partly off of relations with other PCs, then I think it would give me some great building blocks to work off of.

But I'm sad to hear no one is active :( Hopefully that can change!

I hope so too and that makes perfect sense :)

I'm currently in the process of creating a new website for the Freelanders and our individual guilds and am currently working on the Seanchan. But don't worry, for now the old system is still in place and those that followed that will be grandfathered in. We can work something out for your sul'dam, I'm sure. :)