DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question about the Talent List

Zentopia

I...hmm. Wasn't there only one in canon (that they knew of) and then they made weaker copies?

I'd want to run that by the folks in charge first, to see if I *could* find one.

Dunno how Elin would like being Bennu's guinea pig.

"Elin? Could you hold this and think about sunflowers and kittens?"

"Uhm...sure. Wait, where are you going...?"

"Just HOLD IT. Don't start *thinking* until I'm a safe distance away."

"And where would THAT be, Bennu?"

"Oh, I'm thinking Far Madding...."

"...I hate you so much."

I...hmm. Wasn't there only one in canon (that they knew of) and then they made weaker copies?

I'd want to run that by the folks in charge first, to see if I *could* find one.

Dunno how Elin would like being Bennu's guinea pig.

"Elin? Could you hold this and think about sunflowers and kittens?"

"Uhm...sure. Wait, where are you going...?"

"Just HOLD IT. Don't start *thinking* until I'm a safe distance away."

"And where would THAT be, Bennu?"

"Oh, I'm thinking Far Madding...."

"...I hate you so much."

Ah, there was one twisted ring that they copied, a metal disc they copies, and a woman in amber that they copied... all in addition to the stone ring that was copied as well. That's why Egwene had enough to have meetings of the Hall in T'A'R. :wink:

And Elin would probably put up with being a guinea pig, so long as there was some direct benefit to her. Maybe once or twice just as a favor to an old friend. :laugh:

Ah, there was one twisted ring that they copied, a metal disc they copies, and a woman in amber that they copied... all in addition to the stone ring that was copied as well. That's why Egwene had enough to have meetings of the Hall in T'A'R. :wink:

And Elin would probably put up with being a guinea pig, so long as there was some direct benefit to her. Maybe once or twice just as a favor to an old friend. :laugh:

See, for me, there's so much canon in this series that I can't remember half of it without my extremely geeky roommate and a couple of the Darkfriend Social FAQs. :unsure: I knew they had a bunch of them, but I thought they were all copies of just the ring.

Well, we can always ask. I'll fire off a PM or two tonight and see what I can scare up as part of my Turn of the Wheel ficcie.

Morning, and just checked the list. Yes, there is an app for that. Sorry, I mean ter'angreal!

At some point in time, I'll have to ask for permission to study this odd little eggshaped earring. "Yes, Elin, I know it doesn't know with your skirt; just trust me, okay?"

Morning, and just checked the list. Yes, there is an app for that. Sorry, I mean ter'angreal!

At some point in time, I'll have to ask for permission to study this odd little eggshaped earring. "Yes, Elin, I know it doesn't know with your skirt; just trust me, okay?"

I think we've planted the seeds for that discussion in the Library. :wink:

But an egg shaped earring? That can't go well with many outfits. :tongue: That diadem in the list would be nice... but of course it went somewhere with a group of Black Ajah.