DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I have been ordered...

Dovran

I'm starting grad school this fall, but I'm not really the typical student. I'm taking a mid-career sabbatical from my real job as a Coast Guard officer, and will go back to the land of blue polyester in a little more of a year.

I'm studying Leadership and Organizational Change for 15 months. What are you looking at for grad school?

Well I'm a History and Art History double major. I enjoy those, and a museum has em, so I was originally gunning for a Master's in Museum Studies. Then afetr meeting with a few of my professors they said Art History would be a better bet.

What I'll do in conjunction with it or after it is still up in the air. I may end up getting a PhD or another Master's in Arts Administration. Who knows? I'm just keeping an ope mind about it.

Ooh, another grad. school person! I'm in my fourth year of a doctoral program in clinical psychology. Many people here on DM have heard my constant obsessions about internships and my dissertation. I can't wait until I'm done with school so I can have more time for my hobbies. I usually jump online in between classes and homework breaks.

Weren't you at Dragon*Con? I seem to recall someone calling you by the name you just posted under.

Yay for Arya talking my aspies into showing up again! *grins and passes her a big plate of brownies*

Welcome back, Do'! Now... GET TO POSTING already! As if disappearing before you introduced yourself at D*Con and not posting for months around here is any excuse. *sniffs irritably*

We don't bump threads, but we do engage in pointless conversation. :shock:

Do, we're not too big in this Org on posting just for the sake of posting. We'd much rather you have something to say, than to just clutter things up.

Archived