DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Planning: What it means to be Aiel

Mystica

Ok, so Ame wants to RP his first WS req which is 'what it means to be Aiel'.

So far I think we have:

Amegakure (with Namo)

Mystica (with Elamie, a Maiden, WS 12)

Sieve (with Braelin, WS 9)

If anyone else wishes to join, sign up here.

Right, so Ame, since this is your RP I'll let you come up with the story you have in mind. Here you can read what is needed to get your req, so think on a storyline that would fit with that and then we can talk about it here on what our roles will be in your RP.

alright, I had a little look at what was done in the past (this will be my first Aiel RP too, isn't that exciting? :happy: ) and I got a better view of what this first RP is about.

So the first thing an Aiel learns is how to survive in the desert and basic, rudimentary weapon skills. Gaul once organised a trip to an oasis as an initiation RP, where the young warriors had to do the planning of the road and the forraging along the way. That seems like a good way to start. It's a three day's yourney and everyone is allowed to bring provisions for just one day. The other two days, they need to survive on what they find in the desert (animals, plants) so they learn how to recognise poisonous plants from edible ones, how to hunt and kill edible animals and how to avoid being killed by anything they come across. They also learn how to create shelter in the desert and how to use the surroundings as a hiding place.

This could also be a good opportunity for your Namo to find out his ability with snakes :)

Whatya' think?