DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

lets get social

amegakure

I've sent a message to Eqwina, but the pm system is currently down. So might take a while for them to show up. May also be that they're out there wandering the world in which case it might even be longer before they arrive.

A repeat of the answer given by email on the question on what to do to report progress:

One of the Training Staff (so far only me) will create a thread for your character on the Training Grounds. The first post in that thread will hold the progress your Aiel makes over time.

Whenever you do an RP that counts towards increasing your WS (or OP/Dreamwalking for Wise Ones), you use the formats that you can find on the website and post a new post in that character's record thread at the Training Grounds. A TS will then check it out and, if valid, will update your Guild records. Once the new achievement is listed in the progress post (the first post of the thread) you can start claiming that achievement in your RP's.

your Aiel is on the warrior path, so you would follow the warrior progression system to train him.

You may do the first two RP's as a Solo RP because we don't have any active Aiel members, so it would be unfair for you to have to wait till we do have them. Or, if you prefer, I can create a training Aiel and you can RP with me.

If you choose to do the 'What it means to be Aiel' and 'Ji'e'toh' RP's as Solo RP's, you can create an RP thread for this on the Treefold Land RP boards. The RP's must be of a decent size. Keep in mind not to 'rush' through your ranking, the important thing is the quality of your character's story. :)

alright, Ame. The first RP you need to do then is the 'What it means to be Aiel' RP. (see explanation: link)

Think on what kind of RP you would like for your character. Perhaps something that allows several characters to join :)

Sieve, welcome! What type of Aiel do you have? Got a link to it's bio somewhere? :D

alright, Ame. The first RP you need to do then is the 'What it means to be Aiel' RP. (see explanation: link)

Think on what kind of RP you would like for your character. Perhaps something that allows several characters to join :)

Sieve, welcome! What type of Aiel do you have? Got a link to it's bio somewhere? :D

He's a noob warrior, let me see if i can find his bio

looks like he hasn't received his starting WS yet and needs to start with his training as well, is that correct?

In that case, I need to create a record thread for him on the Training Grounds too. :)

His progress thread was on the old site. He did his intro thread and received his WS from Ghaul.

It is on the Training Grounds here as well. I'll update it in the format it should be. (link)

Your Aiel is at WS9 at the moment, so he's finished the first RP.

You can join in on Ame's first RP if you like, though it won't give your character extra WS points.

Ame, one thing, for your character you will have to RP in retro, given that you have made him 19 in the main timeline. By 19, most Aiel warriors will have already passed their training and have been accepted into their society and even have 6 months to a year experience in being a full fletched Aiel Warrior. So keep this in mind when we do your training RP's. :happy:

Rule of thumb: bio age = age during the main timeline.

Standard all RP's are supposed to be non-solo, but I am willing to allow solo RP's so long as there isn't a decent number of active Aiel around. Just need to ask if you want to do a solo. It's always more fun to RP with someone, of course, but I won't hold anyone back just because there are no others to play with.

So basically, if you want to do a solo, ask. Once it's granted, the Aiel record thread on the Training Grounds will be updated, showing the permission.

Myst are the Ji'e'toh RP's supposed to be solo or should we try to find someone (you, Eq, or Ghaul) to play along?