DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

an aspiring aiel

amegakure

Hiya Amagakure, welcome!

First of all, you might want to check the size of your signature because there is a maximum size rule for sigs on Dragonmount. The max sized allowed is 125 width x 500 length

You're in for a bit of a premier, for the information I'm about to show you is officially not yet open to the public. But given that our move to these new boards have killed a lot of links, and since the info you're about to see is going to replace the current one anyway, I'm opting to give that to you at this point.

Please note: the site is still under construction (the reason I haven't put it up on DM yet) and will be for quite some time still to come since I'm the only one working on it. I hope to count on your understanding and patience in this.

The Aiel section, however, is finished (contentwise) so I don't see any reason why not to share it with you.

Link: http://www.ariyena.com/freelanders/Aiel/default.htm

All Aiel information is located on the left side menu of the site. If you happen to find yourself on a page with no link to the Aiel then the link 'Freelanders homepage' will give you access to it again.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to post them here.

Hiya Amagakure, welcome!

First of all, you might want to check the size of your signature because there is a maximum size rule for sigs on Dragonmount. The max sized allowed is 125 width x 500 length

You're in for a bit of a premier, for the information I'm about to show you is officially not yet open to the public. But given that our move to these new boards have killed a lot of links, and since the info you're about to see is going to replace the current one anyway, I'm opting to give that to you at this point.

Please note: the site is still under construction (the reason I haven't put it up on DM yet) and will be for quite some time still to come since I'm the only one working on it. I hope to count on your understanding and patience in this.

The Aiel section, however, is finished (contentwise) so I don't see any reason why not to share it with you.

Link: http://www.ariyena.c...iel/default.htm

All Aiel information is located on the left side menu of the site. If you happen to find yourself on a page with no link to the Aiel then the link 'Freelanders homepage' will give you access to it again.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to post them here.

thanks a million that really helped me out. 2 questions though are we spose to list the sept we wish to be in and how long should the history be.

There are only two Clans used in the PSW, each having 1 sept. So you don't exactly have to choose a Sept, you'll either be part of the Dragonmount Clan (= DM Sept) or the Shaido Clan (= Shaido Sept).

As for the length of the history, take a look at this bio to get an idea of the average length. You can make yours longer though, there's no fixed size. Just need to hold a decent sized background for your character to start with.