DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Social Org Leader Nomination

Pumonca

Note: If chosen, the org leader must still be mocked, spammed on, and treated as part of the establishment. That's why trollocs must be whipped, because constant insurrection is mandatory in darkspawn and evildoers.

Hear hear  ^_^

Nyn

Son of a trolloc!  How dare you out nod me!  *eats*  Take that...

We will start our tour in the stomach.  Here we have the bar and hottub.  Wonderful areas encased in gold.  Parties are held here regularly.  Further down is the arcade and shower.  Beyond that... well, if you make it there, you are never heard from again!

Well, I didn't include it because I didn't read it in time.

For those interested. I've been in the SCA for almsot a decade now, and do heavy combat, war archery, brewing, instruct art classes, and have trained and fought with numerous knights, dukes, kings, queens, and war bands such as Corvus. I also judge belly dancing contests, booby-dancing contests, drinking contests (to which we all win, unless someone gets puked on) and bardic circles. I also have a fur blanket, which feels amazing on naked skin. If you've never, you need to try it. You'll never look at a bunny the same.

the appl;ication process is different too.  and now we don't have a chat.  a previous org leader tried to get us onto skype and ventrilo but no one ever came online*

*hardly anyone after the first week.  weeks went by with only ne person int he chat room..

Archived