DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BOO!

Sitara

HEY!!!! its been forever but for once i've actually got some time to come visit! There are sooooo many new people on the boards i feel kind of old :P anywhoo i just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing and see who was still here! wow its been too long. I MISSED YOU ALL!

*pokes Sitara really hard just to make sure it is really her*

Wow!!! What a surprise!!! And nice to see you around as well!!!

Yeap, there are many new faces here, but probably some old ones as well!!!

Let's hope you stay around this time, and we won't need to get some ropes and tie you to a stool in The Stumbling Soldier! ;)

ohhh roaps and chains... sweet, i mean... uh... did i say that out loud? :oops:

So im liking the new boards... took long enough! now can i still use my old siggy pic or do i need a new one??? and i've gotta figure out what my rank is... wow it took way too long to get back here! Im guessing my Matty hasn't been on in a while either?

I haven't seen Matty around in a while. :(

As for your rank, ask Horn. He is the new Executive Officer (what used to be called Liaison Officer...in other words, your old job! ;))

As for your siggy, it depends on the size. There are size rules on DM somewhere explaining everything. If you can't find any, just pop into our private boards here at DM. It is in a sticky there.

Sitara! Make sure you visit the proboards and go to the Cavalry boards! You are a Captain of the Cavalry, and if you go sign into the Cavalry, you can expect to be Knighted soon. At the rank of Cavalier (Lieutenant) cav members are knighted and can name their horse and choose their order of knighthood. (get with me, or any cav member for further details)

Archived