DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Opening line for AMOL...

If there was actually no wind at the beginning of AMoL, then the Storm that was Gathering would kind of be over with, and to me that goes against the idea that the Last Battle is the storm that's coming which Nyneave keeps referring to.  Unless AMoL happens to begin in the eye of the storm  ::)  Maybe the wind will calm down a bit after Tarmon Gai'don is done.

I like that touch. Though obviously I would never really even think to suggest to Brandon what he should or shouldn't write with regards to anything (other than Taim really being Demandred of course). You have to think that ToM is going to end in some really dark fashion - I liken these last three books to the original Star Wars triology, but most especially ToM to Empire Strikes Back... I really think we're going to get to see the darkest before the Dawn when it comes out.

Now that touch I definitely like! Empire was easily my favorite Star Wars flick, and I can see a similarly dark tone permeating ToM. 

I just hope it doesn't mean we'll see Ewoks in AMoL ;)

no Ewoks but because there is no more wind all of the Ogier will shrink to 3 feet tall but their heads will stay the same size just think how cute that would be

"Bela broke wind.  Her wind flowed around her tail and across the stable.  It stirred its way to the stablemasters nose and caused him to vomit.  Bela's wind was neither the beginning or the ending, but it was a beginning...even if a smelly one."

you should have ended that like this

but it was a beginning.... that came from an end ;D

Archived