DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] The One Flower

Lord of 13

Five thousand years ago, the Age of Legends was the time of powerful Aes Sedai, miracles... and mighty artifacts.

5 years ago, the Age of Dreams was the time of turmoil, then peace, all whilst the Dark One slept... and dreamed.

5 days ago, two of the greatest relics from the Age of Legends were fully uncovered. Amongst them, the mighty sa'angreal known as the Choedon Kal. Many of the Black Tower turned their focus towards acquiring access keys to one of these sa'angreals, but a few resisted the urge to do so.

Their patience was rewards.

A cache from the Age of Legends was uncovered not 5 miles from the BT, containing mostly trash and items of relevance to only historians. But one young woman picked up what she thought was just a pretty flower-shaped brooch, and since then, the Black Tower has not been the same.

The woman's husband, a fully-fledged Asha'man, had the rare talent of identifying angreals. And what he puzzled out and pieced together about his wife's scavenged treasure made him slay her in moments, overeager to seize the ter'angreal he called the One Flower.

It had the power to amplify the channeling of spirit by three fold, and the other elements by two fold. But with such power, he found, came a curious restriction. Any weave woven through the One Flower, upon contact with non-organic or dead matter, would dissipate. Balefire had no effect on pebbles, but could unmake horses and cast them hours back in time. A braid of fire, whipcorded to slit a Trolloc's throat, was thwarted by a the Trolloc instinctively trying to cover its neck with a vambrace of metal. It died moments later, to a arrow of fire woven without the One Flower, but nevertheless came within a hair's breadth of slaying the wielder of the peculiar ter'angreal.

[RULES]

1. Everyone on this thread is considered to have 12 in their two key elements, 10 in their two lesser elements, and 11 in spirit.

Ex: Lord of 13 is a male channeler. He has F 12, E 12, W 10, A 10, and S 11.

2. You may weave any weave other than Balefire in your attempts to gain the One Flower. Always assume that your weave succeeds.

3. You all seek the One Flower. Whoever has it at the night of 17th of July wins. As for points for winning... you get 20 points for being the last person with the One Flower by the 17th of July. The second to last person gets 10 points, and the third to last person gets 5 points.

4. Death is not permanent. At the beginning of each day, the people who died the night before come back to life, and everyone is fully healed.

5. RPing is awesome.

[NOTES]

This game is similar to a game known as the Mod's Cookie.

This thread is just for fun; it has no correlation to the Arena.

This sounds like a cool game. Lets up the ante. 20 points for winner, 10 for second and 5 for third.

Some more info on how it could be played though would be helpful I think.

oh and *slits Locke's throat and takes the One Flower ter'angreal*

You can play the game with any combination of existing weaves, weaves found in the books, and weaves you come up with. Be warned: since everyone has the same skill in the OP, your own weaves can be used against you!

The One Flower can only be taken from the dead or the incapacitated. *nods to TMD* Stringing someone up with Air is fine... but you might find that someone else KO'd you with Earth while you were on the way to pick up the One Flower.

Also, if you have the One Flower, you must declare your weaves if they aren't channeled through it. If they aren't woven through the ter'angreal, you don't get its bonuses, but you can damage non-living things.

Things are considered non-living if they:

1) Don't have organic matter

AND/OR

2) Have not been alive for more than a year.

And, generally speaking, I'll try to moderate the thread. I won't participate in it.

So, Meesh won?

I would have simply...

*goes back in time*

*Channels Fire and Air, wrapping a noose around Meesh's neck, then tightening it until her head popped off, rolling to Locke's feet*

It's mine!

*grabs the One Flower*

Now...to ensure my victory...

*channels Earth and Air dragging piles of dirt and rock to him, creating a huge wall 40.7 feet high all around him*

Hmmm...

*uses Air to line the wall, inside and out, with steel plates he finds in Talya's room*

Close....

*drags stones using Air  all around the base of the wall, and then drags a blanket over the top of the wall all the way around*

*sits and wins*

BUT....I wasn't here. Congrats Meesh.

:D

Ed, you are a treat to have around, you really are. :D

It's too darn bad you WEREN'T here, that could've been some good fun. ;)

Because I would've channeled Spirit using the One Flower, and used Compulsion on you so you thought you were weaving a noose around my neck, when in reality it was your own, and make you forfeit all claim to the One Flower (at least for the day, because you'd revive in the morning all fresh and whatnot). ;D

Archived