Sanity Test

Locke

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*jumps up and down*

I get!!!

;D

I want to know how perfectly sane I am please my good man! :)

Jumping up and down: Act of excitement, overly exaggerated; sane reasoning, but overdone to an insane level.

"I get!!!":   Gets the [joke] and is excited;  Lack of subject in sentence implies extreme insanity, 3 exclamation points is the most insane amount.

Grin:  Grinning in reaction to getting joke, not evil or sadistic;  Initially sane, but the brown teeth showed during the grin implies a deep addiction to chocolate, Addiction=Insanity

"I want to know how perfectly sane I am please my good man!" and smiles:  Requesting sanity level (to be sane);  Requesting sanity level would be a sane move, but the "perfectly sane I am" ruins it as it, being the sanest thing possible to say, clearly is an insane move.  Also the location of "please", (and even inclusion) lack of any commas, and an addition of an exclamation point imply a high level of insanity.  The ending smile is just pure 100% insanity. :)

Overall sanity rating:  Perfectly sane.

Edit...for the last 20 posts:  Nice....

Ahhh...no Locke, that is awesome, what you were really trying to say, the ypou have never met, and will never meet anyone so perfectly sane you would happily leave your dog with me on a Friday.

I like it!!! :)

so Drew, think you are awesome you do!

Ahhh...no Locke, that is awesome, what you were really trying to say, the ypou have never met, and will never meet anyone so perfectly sane you would happily leave your dog with me on a Friday.

Well, I'm not doing too bad today.

*thank the Light!*

I started a Grammar Police on another forum once-- bad grammar annoys me to no end, especially when people just don't know what the heck they're typing. I had a whole guide of words that sound similar but are spelt different, etc etc... *shudder*

And a Tuesday too. 

Archived