DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey... new around these parts...

Zylazlo-

Guest Emperor

It is not warm and friendly. It is cold and dark... and don't ask strangers for candy or directions or we... I mean they will mislead you to a strange house on a hill, that looks run down at first but on second glance looks nicer than the rain you are trying to fend off with your newspaper, and your wife Janet is being all weird, but looks kind of good wet now that you notice... but back to the house... all you need is a phone and you knock on the door and it seems a party is going on because you hear in the background touchee touchee touch me... I want to feel dirty.... and then something about doing a timewarp.

Weird eh?

Welcome to DM again... time lord!

Guest Barmacral

Fidddlesticks game. Zy was a pirate, Sirayn was another pirate, we think SboydW is the final pirate, but we'll find out tomorrow when Talya does the lynch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Egwene

:shock:

Welcome to DM Loki Redfern. I actually have some psychic talent, and it tells me that you reside in the UK. You ought to consider coming to the Euromeet and maybe even bring along a friend *g*

Hmmm... there is something else... something to do with 'sticks... can't quite see the picture in my crystal ball, but look out for this... it may become meaningful... no...there is no meaning to it... but... that doesn't make sense :? it is sooo random... I can't see the full picture... well, you'll just have to find out for yourself. But you have been warned... I mean advised... I mean pointed... *is confused*

:wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived