• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reyler

• Toy and Minion

• Raena

• mmeeshal

First of all! It did come out ages ago... but I got around to it like that day I said that, I don't go to the "movies" its expensive... and lame, its all about the internets now. And when it came out all over the world it came out like just a few weeks later here... just like everything else... AAANNDDD you suck.  :D

I've missed so much!  Damn RL!  Damn my boss!  Damn those little paper umbrellas you get when you order a specialty drink!  Don't they know those are toys?  That's what you give a kid in his drink so he can poke his sister with the toothpick end!  No respect for our social life (or lack thereof)!  I tell ya, these kids.

:o

I just said "these kids".  I'm offically and adult now.  Son of a...  I knew they'd drag me into it sooner or later.

*grabs a chainsaw and heads to Hollywood*

Oh man, mmeesh, there was a monster thread way back when on the old, old boards (or is it the old, old, old boards by now?) about the same thing. It had a lot of the same stuff as the Wotmania list due to cross-pollination but it was mostly people popping in and offering examples of zanyness. It had a twin called 'things not to do in Randland' which was filled with such examples as wandering around in the Waste dressed as a Cairhienin lumberjack or wallpapering Mat's room pink. They were the funniest threads ever to grace General. I think they were both archived for posterity, but I'll be damned if I know where to find them.

Here endeth the history lesson.