DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Help me

Guest magic-fanatic

Guest magic-fanatic

hey everybody. im a novice of no ajah yet and im totally lost. I have a mentor but she doesn't help very much. I was wondering if some people could post some help for me. Also i was looking for some white tower friends to talk to. all my dm friends are from the band of the red hand and all they do are nag me to join. so if you want you email me my address is blametheflyingmonkey at yahoo dot com or for msn it is sclub7fanatic at hotmail dot com. ok ill be waiting.

Hi ! i'm Chaelca Sedai, a green sister ready to help ! First have u mentionned that u are a WT member in the user group menu (right and up on the screen) ? LOL that's first step !

second, do not hesitate to wander in all the WT board, come in the green ajah quarters and have a coffee or a tea if u want ! we'll be glad to meet u there ...

for the points, post in the lecture room and search for projects to do ! do not hesitate to PM me if u have some more questions !

i'm also band member (archer reg) and BT dedicated ! :wink:

Hey Magic! *hugs*

I agree with Chaelca, the best thing to do, if you haven't already done so it add yourself to the Usergroup. :)

After you've done that, visit all the ajahs and begin to get to know everybody!You have all the time in the world to find out where you belong, so take your time and don't rush it!

I'd advise contacting your mentor again too. I know Tess is around somewhere.:)

And can I say your Sclub7fantatic address made me laugh. There ain't no party, like an SClub party ;)

*hugs* Don't forget to visit the Blues.

Dear minty, I gave you advice on how to earn points and visit the Ajahs like Chaelca and Nia both said. If you didn't understand then you should have said something and I would have clarified it better for you. If you have an issue you can always email me and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Archived