DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spacey's Corner V

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cadsuane

*pauses during the dance for a moment, wondering what Northie meant about a pentagonal corner in the last thread... gets it, continues dancing with Cheeky*

Whoever started the dancing, it was a great idea!

*kicks various bean bags out of the way*

Guest Cadsuane

Nono, I thought it was clever! It just took me a minute til I realized the thread you said it in was locked, hence a Spacey's Corner V... then it all made sense :D

*laughs*

thats ok then!! im not completely mad!! lol!! its when we get up to spacey;s corner XIII that that theory will become itneresitng..i ahve no idea what a 13 cornered shape is called!! hehe!

*offers brew*

*drinks brew*

mathematical thinking should not be done at 11 at night...bad northie

*slaps wrist*

Guest Cadsuane

Ineed it was, G. We should do it again sometime!

*grabs a brew and makes comfy on the RSBB, recovering from the dancing* 8)

Guest Cadsuane

*raises her eyebrow at Cheeky in surprise*

*eyes him speculatively*

*shrugs, settles into the cuddle and sips her brew*

Now don't go getting any frisky ideas, G - I will not hesitate to poke you with my knitting needles... :wink:

*burst into the new corner late*

Sorry, I was having such a good time dancing I didn't see everyone leave. (and it was my idea Cads)

I had a problem then...Northie locked me up in my old corner and while trying to pick the lock with a lightsaber I fell asleep. When I woke up there were midgets strewn about the corner with hangovers and the place was a wreck. Needless to say (and why I am saying it) I had to stay back and make sure the place was clean. (I hate leaving places in disorder.)

Well, now I am back and I guees the party is still going so go us!

*begins to dance as the gleemen break into a good rendition of Green Day's Brain Stew*

Guest Seryanne

*comes in, dragging Lampy the Zebra-Striped beanbag behind her*

*Backflips onto the beanbag and takes a hip flask of flaming shots out of her pocket*

Whoo! Hip flasks are great... you can do backflips and not spill any of your grog :D

*starts feeling a little more energetic and has the gleemen switch over to Hitchin' A Ride!*

*starts strutting in time with the "bump bump bump bump bump" time of the music*

*at the chorus he breaks into a thrashing head banger looking thing of really undescribable movements(but it looks fun)*

*goes over to Cads and takes her hand in his lightly and begins to move his feet and swing his hips while walking her out to the middle of the corner*

Come on Cads, lets see what you have!

*lets her hand go and begins dancing around her in circles in beat with the music, snapping his fingers in time with the song*

Guest Cadsuane

Whoops, sorry G, gotta dance!

*gets up with Spacey, tosses her head back with delighted laughter, and begins to dance, swinging her hips and stepping to the beat*

Guest Seryanne

*crosses her feet (both left) and sips her flaming shot while watching the dancing*

*hums along with the music*

We're off the wagon and we're hitchin a ride

*wonders when we were ever on the wagon*

Archived