DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

[glow=purple,2,300]Class Rooms[/glow]

Each reading independently has a 75% chance of being acurate, so it doesn't matter how many readings they do it's still 75% chance. If it was one out of four would be wrong then the statistics would change, but since each is calculated individually it doesn't affect it at all.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My "list of evilness". Please make corrections:

1) Aemon. Why would we discard a 75% chance of catching a mafia?

2) Danya=Dah2. For being in both categories 3 & 4

3) Mottlee, Krak, Nae, Player, Pankh, Rose, Crusher, Lia , rojano, Pookie: inactive people.

4) Wolfie2: replaced person

5) Wombat for probably being connected to Mynd (what are other peoples' opinions on this?);

6) Tigs, Adella, Locke, Talya, Verb for voting someone else than Aemon or Charis after Dah was revealed as Arthur Weasley.

7) Bela, Som1, Alanna, Elli, Boopsy, Taei, Jeran, Meesh, Pete, Dar: the rest

8) Amadine for being on a team with me. At least in the beginning;

9) Thorum.

I thought old Stan shunpike was a Voldy supporter?

I just check he was a death Eater...woohooo!

Thats two then!

actually Tayla, your source is wrong

re-read tHBP & tDH's.  Stan was imprisoned by the ministry as a fall guy because they needed to appears as if they were doing their job (aside from Umbridge, and them wanting to you Potter as a poster boy this is the third reason harry stated for turning down Scrimgor), i don't remember the chapter name but this is during christmas at the Burrow in tHBP.

then we see him in tDH Chapter "The 7 Potters" and he appears to be under the Imperious Curse.  Harry uses "Expeliarmus(sp)" on him because he doesn't want Stan to fall to his death and this allows Voldy to know which is the real Potter.  

Lupin then chides harry for using his "trade mark" spell later at the Burrow.

/useless HP related info.

Deadline

Friday, June 11th @ 6pm CST; or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Common Rooms - 9

Class Rooms - 5

Mynd, Bellatrix Lestrange has been killed.

Do we need more to trust Dah'mir?

Charis, Viktor Krum has been Lynched

Nyn, Minerva McGronagal & Blig Blog, Stan Shumpike have been Mod Killed

Yes, I think we do. We have another finder out there. Or are you really that anxious to lynch another innocent, Thorum?

Charis was innocent. I am innocent. Why do you want to lynch an uncontested revealed character_ I think you are just trying to take out as many innocents as possible. As I mentioned before, Mynd was the one that pretty much started and finished the whole Miller Mason thing. The only thing that stops me from voting for you is that Amadine is uncontested as Sirius Black. I think Mundungus is kind of a stretch and the fact that you sent dementors after Wolfie makes me think you are scum.

Actually, Talya, Stan was an unwitting Death Eater since he was Imperiused.  So wiki isn't necessarily wrong but they're not necessarily right either. ;D  Confused yet? 

Thorum, we do have at least one other finder who can view 2 people and get odd/even results.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she said if the result is odd, one is scum; if the result is even, both are scum or both are town?

I just thought of something . . .

I wonder if some of the silent ones are Ministry?  Remember, the Ministry was either silent about the danger Voldy posed or vehement in their denials he was back.  In the game, denying he's back would reveal alignment as Ministry (which could be cult in this game?) so perhaps they're going the silent route?  We also have to consider the possibility that the Ministry has already been infiltrated and are now aligned/aligning with Voldy.  So my questions then would be:  Was there only 1 recruiter?  If so, did he get taken out early enough in the game that he didn't have a chance to do a lot of recruiting?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Harry_Potter_characters#S

Thats the link! silly wiki told me a lie  :'(

wiki sucks because anyone can edit and imput information, there are better sites to go to for HP information.  

use the JKR approved harry potter lexicon, which goes by infor directly imputed from JKR and sources the actual books. this is the leading site for all HP information when you can't look it up yourself in the books. link to site

Shunpike, Stan

Young, pimply conductor of the Knight Bus whose accent is Cockney. He wears a purple uniform, has large protruding ears, and quite a few pimples. Stan is about 5 years older than Harry (PA3).

Stan was arrested in the fall of 1996 for “suspicion of Death Eater activity” (HBP11), shocking and outraging members of the Order of the Phoenix (HBP15). Harry used Stan’s situation repeatedly as an example of why he was unwilling to work with Scrimgeour (HBP16, HBP30).

Stan escaped from Azkaban during a hushed-up mass breakout in 1997, and spent the rest of the year fighting with the Death Eaters and helping out Snatchers, clearly under the Imperius Curse (DH4, DH23).

Thats right just ruin my enjoyment that we had a death eater :D

I didn't read that I just googled it as I didn't have much time last night, I had other things that needed to be done! Wish I had...At least we know that he was innocent ;)

Charis was innocent. I am innocent. Why do you want to lynch an uncontested revealed character

As was Mynd uncontested revealed. You could have been lucky.

You have 25% chance you are innocent. The rest of the players a 67% chance they are innocent. Which means you're the best vote.

Thorum, we do have at least one other finder who can view 2 people and get odd/even results.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she said if the result is odd, one is scum; if the result is even, both are scum or both are town?
Where did you find proof of this? I must have missed it.

Can we just say that this game is highly confusing and as usual, I'm a day late and a galleon short in my theories? Didn't fall for the Mynd-act, well, because with Mynd - either way he's going to screw with your game. I find it funny that he never commented on my comments - but no one EVER does. No one EVER listens to me until it is too late.

And since everyone is revealing and no one EVER listens to me - I get to view 2 players a night. I get an odd or even response. Odd: one of them is anti-town. Even: Neither or Both of them are anti-town. But, since we don't get alignment confirmations, only guesses from our knowledge of the books - what good is my ability???

There you go, Thorum.

Thats right just ruin my enjoyment that we had a death eater :D

I didn't read that I just googled it as I didn't have much time last night, I had other things that needed to be done! Wish I had...At least we know that he was innocent ;)

lol sorry, its the HP dork comming out in me.  i cant help it; from '03 until the release of tDH's i argued and disected the books on an HP fan site. 

besides having read the series oh 7 or 8 times now *blush*

I am saying that I am innocent and that the finder can prove it. I have told everyone my role and ability and have not been counter'claimed. Yes, Mynd was not counter'claimed, but neither was Charis, who was innocent. I want to know why you are fixated on me.

EDIT: That same finder found Charis 75% mafia. For the third and final time, look at the evidence and stop trying to start a bandwagon on me before we even start the new day.

Okay folks, my official limited access starts now.

I'll still be reading along on my phone and will try to post if I have something to add, but other than that, I'll be pretty scarce.  When I get to the hotel on Saturday, I won't have free wi-fi, I'll have to pay for it.  I'll do that one or two days while I'm there, to upload pictures to facebook and just to check in on everything, but for the next week or so I'm going to be pretty quiet everywhere.

See ya guys later! :)

EDIT: That same finder found Charis 75% mafia.

So?

stop trying to start a bandwagon on me before we even start the new day.

I have been on LOA since the beginning of the week. I would have started it during the day (or probably have joined the Charis one) had I been online.

Archived