Yes, it's me just having a good moan

:D

but Percy, me I just cannot see

A big old baddie he would be!

Now back to who we think is scum

Hold on, i need to fill my tum!

And to be totally Correct it's:

The Philosopher's Stone

Thanks. It's hard enough to know HP in two languages. Why the heck do you need two English versions?

Also, [glow=red,2,300]Lia[/glow]. Because she's unusually inactive (as are a couple of others).

Hint is something I rarely do

To speak like this is just fantdabadoo

*high Fives Thorum*

Thorum, the Americans just couldn't understand

So change it they did with a flick of the hand

As to who I think is bad

so confusing I think, just a tad

It really does.

The Philosopher's stone is something/someone in the Harry Potter books.

The Sorcerer's stone is an American invention  :o

Also, why the heck do I get advertisements for holidays in Brussels? It's only 15 minutes by bike, I won't take a hotel there...

Yes, my only target for a random vote for day on right now is Meesh, and that would be an extremely weighted thing for random.org to decide :D

How else would you consider deciding a first vote?

Hmm...don't want to make Red mad...look what happened to Aust. :D
Ass mods have foresight?

I can't think of any pithy reasons to make a vote this morning.  The old standby at random.org says to Vote 27. Pankhuri.
What kind of pithy reasons were you looking for?

Hello. I'm Boopsy

We should have known...

Here, and Mynd is playing...wooohooo!!1

My first game with him in a long time *pouncetackles and stuffs him in my bag*

;D

You just modded one in which Mynd was the big star...

and finally DM is back up for the time being dry.gif
Don't say that too loud.

Charis

Because it was a good choice in the previous game :o

This is the post of a player laying low and trying not to bring attention to himself.  This is quite the contrary to his actions in the last game.  Something is just plain rotten with that post!

You, of all people, should have known there is not. In my final act in Talya's LOTR game, I randomly vig killed Charis, who turned out to be mafia. You typed almost exactly that a couple of pages further in that game.

Wombat, are there people that don't bear watching?

Let me answer that with a question.  Why are you trolling for masons?

Strange answer...

What if I have purposefully not unvoteheth, and my mighty mafia-plotting scheme is now being revealed by the most-non-partisan of judges ever??? :P

And yes, that DOES make sense. Just read it a couple of times ;)

And, before anyone draws any conclusions (yes MYND, I'm watching you 8)), I'm 100% serious :o

Wombat, you could simply have answered 'yes'. Yourself, for example. Unless you don't know your own alignment. Which would make the game a bit hard...

And DM is down again :(

Only the White Tower, it seems...

And all of DM now :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Homepage is up again :)

WT still not :(

Finally.

I don't think I would write this post differently know. However much I realise the 'differentness' of it caused a couple of votes on me...

Hey Everyone!

He writes Everyone with a capital!!! Therefore, he must be scummy.  Damn, he's Cedric...

Hello all... I am just checking in... I'll vote later when I consult random.org...

Any particular reason you didn't immediately? I checked it, and it took me all of 5 seconds to consult random.org. Maybe pushing the 'glow' button took too much time?

Can we please not submit to Day 1 randomness? That gives the Mafia (or mafias) an early advantage!  All this "ooh, look Random.org told me to vote" is just mafia babble for "i dont want to look scummy."
Any alternatives? Oh right, I was scummy for offering one ::)

I'm not sure what game Thorum is playing, but he seemed to purposely not unvote Charis to cast his vote first on Boopsy and then myself.
Well observed. As I stated higher ("What if I have purposefully not unvoteheth, and my mighty mafia-plotting scheme is now being revealed by the most-non-partisan of judges ever???) :P *Gives Mynd a massage to ease of the tension*

verbal for not wanting to look scummy
Probably the single worst reason ever to vote for someone.

And I promised my mom I wouldn't make anyone in my time zone cry (it is a standing promise)

Can you supply us with a list of people in your time zone?

Rose: When do we get our first question?
A simple mistake, or a way to lead us away from some kind of collaboration between the two of them?

I'll unvote and vote panhuri

I believe we should start consolidating our votes. We need a lot of votes on 1 person, not a lot of persons with 1 vote. Panhuri was the first in the random.org list of those with only 1 vote currently.

Finally a post which wants to further the game.

A general observation: Mynd and Wombat are often answering to each other. Sometimes strengthening each others' statements, sometimes declaring the other as probable scum.

For now, I'll [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]vote Wombat[/glow].

Oh yeah, I've only reached the end of page eight. That's like fourty-seven to go for day & night 1  :-\

Wow, Thorum must have the Myndrunner Post Restriction today!  He even points the finger at himself! :D  Interesting thing bout PR's on a mason team, your buddy Amadine Black could speak for you, right? 

Yes, this seems to be a day of PRs.  I know a thing or two of that....

Dawn breaks, Aust is out

blank white screen, my crying scream

Dragonmount is down.

Now that we have that sorted, let's take a look at what's been said besides wisdom teefs being pulled!  Let's go in reverse:

Aust, Percy Weasley has been Night Killed

Ok, so why Aust?  Percy Weasley was a lackey to the Ministry, which could be a mason group, but it seems like in this context, he is seen as a student. Let's look at his posts. 

Yeah it is a shame to lose Hagrid :(

[glow=blue,2,300]Hogwarts Great Hall[/glow]

Ok, not much here other than going with the flow and boo-hooing about Hagrid. 

Got hit by a car today....don't feel like talkin'...be on tomorrow!

Dear heaven's Tigs, I'm glad to hear that you're at least okay - you have to have banked up some serious karma by now, and I hope the universe sends you something nice in compensation for everything!!!

I'm withholding my vote for now, JUST IN CASE people think I'm too easy with my votes. *shrugs*

I think people probably just think you're too easy...  ;D ;D ;D

(sorry Boops you just left yourself WIDE open for that one lol!)

Because I wanted you to have a substantial lead on Thorum so that he definitely didn't get lynched.  And I really don't care if I look scummish.

Lastly, Wombat - I was giving you a chance to see if you'd say something that might allay my suspicions on you, but unfortunately, you're just digging yourself in.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Wombat[/glow]

First, get better Tigs.  Second, he kids with Boopsy about being too easy, but then finally seems to have it in for Wombat. This is definitely in keeping with his earlier posts. 

I hate to interrupt your marathon there Mynd, so please excuse me for interrupting. I've some ambivalence regarding you, however as I've said, I'm willing to see how things go  ;)

What I do find very interesting is the swirl of activity around you, and this post in particular struck me:

So Thorum is back and making sense.  I still see this Mynd bandwagon as pretty scummy, but it looks inevitable now.  I might as well help you guys along I guess.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow]

I also find it odd that Mynd hasn't said anything in his defense.  At this point, I would rather see him lynched than Thorum though, as Thorum is less likely to be scum imo and he appears to be back and ready to help the town.  That being said, if Mynd flips innocent, I will be looking very hard at those who started and contributed to his bandwagon.

Wombat, that was a scummy move there.

No need for elaboration here, Aust calls out Wombat when he jumps on the MyndWagon, the very wagon he protested so much about.  He is among the few of us who point this out.

I think Mynd is a crafty one, and for the time being, I'm going to believe there is a method to his madness. (I can always respect methodical madness!  ;) ).

Rose I agree that he's so far pointed at a lot of people, but given his reputation, he will either flush out a lot of evidence for us if he is town - or if he is scum, he'll try to land us some initial victories to build our trust in him. If you'll notice, he has become a bit of a fulcrum for the game day, and I think for now, we can watch and see what he does, and what it brings us.

Ahh yes, my reputation precedes me once again.  ;D

What was it you were referring to with Rose, Talya?

This post, he is asking Talya about something Rose said, which he goes on to clarify in the post above.

You know, I was just in the shower and I was thinking about this game (I do all my best thinking in the shower!). We have this interesting situation where Thorum is just going completely wonky, people are justifiably pointing out said 'wonkiness (yes, 'wonkiness' is a word!!). We have Mynd and Wombat taking centre statge. We've had a role claim by Thorum (always exciting for a day 1!), a dribble of votes starts, and them another veiled role claim by Thorum!! (who isn't biting their nails by this point?!).. and THEN *bam*! A death! Wolfie was day-killed and then the whole question of voting against Thorum is questioned!!!! Enter Boopsy stage-left with an adamant claim that he is not working with Thorum (yes Boopsy dear I do realize Thorum was probably joking when he said that)!!!!!! This has been the most eventful day one I've ever seen! I can't remember the last time I've been that excited in the shower!

Erm... yes well, anyhow...

Much too complicated for a day one, even given the large number of people we have - it smells of something afoot. A smelly foot! For now, I do think we have enough to go for with Thorum, but the people surfacing around Thorum bear watching too.

[glow=red,2,300]vote Thorum[/glow]

Going with the flow before the whole double miller mason reveal business. 

Checking in!!

Nae I'm afraid I have to break with tradition here - fun as it would be to vote for you in day one randomness! I had trouble getting on DM last night as well, so I only have a quick second this morning before work.

I agree with Talya though that Thorum is seeming odd to me. Poor Thorum though tends to have these troubles often on day one, so it's difficult to say!

Seemed to be agreeing with Talya a lot.  I wonder if Talya is also from the Ministry?

Anyways, from the few posts that Aust has made, I have a few theories.  First, one can gather that he was gunning for Wombat, and perhaps the mafia got nervous about this and whacked Aust before he could push further on him during Day 1.  When most people were gunning for either Boopsy or Som1Else on Day 1 redeux, he was stuck on Wombat. 

..then again, perhaps Wombat is a patsy.  If the mafia saw those posts, they could have figured they could night kill Aust and pin it on Wombat.  Who is voting for Wombat right now?  Thorum.  but Thorum is innocent, right?

Second, from what I can read in those posts, he seemed pretty cozy with Talya, almost as if they were masons together, but let's suppose they are not.  Is it possible that Talya selected Aust for night kill because she would be the least likely suspected for his agreeing with her? 

Then, there is the possibility that Aust was chosen because he didn't post much at all, which I would hate to believe.  There must be a better reason for Aust's selection and, more importantly, why not some others?

Mynd - Thanks to Thorum, the mafia didn't target me last night.  It probably would have been good for the town if they DID target me but so much for that. 

Thorum/Amadine - why not either of these all but confirmed innocents?  If I were mafia, I probably would have assumed the healer would have protected them. 

My gut is suggesting a Wombat/Som1Else/Adella mafia at this point, but Talya has me a bit curious now.  AND if I wasn't so sure that Thorum and Amadine were uncontested innocents, I'd have Thorum in that mix as well. 

I'd like to hear from those mentioned above, starting with [glow=red,2,300]Wombat[/glow].  Convince us why we shouldn't lynch you today!

Wow, Thorum must have the Myndrunner Post Restriction today!  He even points the finger at himself! :D  Interesting thing bout PR's on a mason team, your buddy Amadine Black could speak for you, right?

No idea what you're talking about here...

Mynd - Thanks to Thorum, the mafia didn't target me last night.

All I did was proclaim you're bluffing the same way you were last game. Which is not fair against the twenty-ish other non-mafia in this game.

Thorum/Amadine - why not either of these all but confirmed innocents?  If I were mafia, I probably would have assumed the healer would have protected them.
Because if one of us dies, the other is a life confirmed innocent. Which is NOT what mafia teams generally want ::)

skimmed some posts.
Don't think that's a good idea...

Mynd, you usually come up with better reasons to vote someone than the word 'scum' out of someone nightkilled... Which strengthens my suspicions about you and Wombat.

Mafia plot evil,

I know an evil much worse,

the Lazy Townie!

Hmmm, ok. Just got caught up and skimmed some posts.

Mynd, you're still pinging on my radar for this post above me and for pointing at people again.

Voe [glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow].

Ok, Dah-Dah-Doey.  Before, I figured it was just friendly vote-me vote-you banter, or maybe you are starved for attention in this game.....but now, on Day 2, it is obvious you are not paying attention to the things that have been posted. There is no such thing as Day 1 randomness, but there is ESPECIALLY no such thing as Day 2 randomness!! Your vote for me is not only proves that you have not been reading the thread, it also seems to be in retaliation to my vote on Wombat.  Why are you defending him?  Are you trying to get me to engage you?  Be careful what you wish for!

People, please!  If you are going to cast your vote on this day, you have got to give more reason than just "he's pinging my radar" or similar vague reasons.  Please give clear, concise reasons for voting, even if its me.  ESPECIALLY if its me.  Its unfair to the townies who are actually trying to win this game for someone to come along and ignore all the glaring hints out there dropped by players like myself simply because they cannot be bothered to read or re-read the thread. 

The two people who voted for Thorum after he was pretty much vouched for are included in that. 

THIS IS MAFIA! There is not a Cliff's Notes version of this game!  You have to do the work!

1. Meesh- Aberforth Dumbledore

2. Thorum- Mundungus Fletcher

3. Amadine- Sirius Black

4. Wolfie (v1.0)- Cedric Diggory

5. Aust- Percy Weasly

6. Mynd- Professor Lupin(?) (scratching fleas)

7. Som1- Colin Creevy

8. Koujin- Luna Lovegood

9. Summer- Ollivander

10. Boopsy- Rubeus Hagrid

I'm not sure if I got Mynd's hint right. If anyone has another idea we need to get it out there. The only way we'll be able to win this is by figuring out who people are. Some very good points have been made about Wombats actions, but right now I am more inclined to look at the people that are hanging back in the shadows and watching the proceedings. Taei, Rojano, Pankhuri, Mottlee and Bela are where I think we should be looking. All of these people have a tendency to just pop in with a vote and go back to silence. There is nothing to even case them with. I would dare to say that at least two of them are scum. The rest are just lazy townies who are not contributing anything to the game. I would be more than happy to vote for any of them, however I will hold my vote until more information comes to light.

Thorum.  Dude, seriously.  What is it with you and your personal obsession with me in every game?  You obviously have not been paying attention and I'm kinda disappointed.

Please, go back and read my earlier posts in this game.  Aside from being inconveniently targeted by some kind of freeze spell, I have dropped a number of hints to both my character and alignment.  I was the first to use the word town instead of innocent, so that right there should be a huge hint to those who know what I mean.  Obviously, you don't so that makes me wonder about your own true alignment.....but again, logic prevents my suspicion.  If after you re-read (or read for the first time) my posts, and you still suspect me mafia, then by all means vote for me; all I ask is that you read them objectively, and not with whatever this obsession is you've had with me in every game.  

Your previous post had you pointing fingers at nearly everyone, and since it seems Talya also has a PR as well as me, I figured you had one too.  Perhaps a paranoia PR?  Or maybe you are just being typical you?

Either way, there are bigger fish to fry here.  

Let's take your individual responses one by one, shall we?  

Wow, Thorum must have the Myndrunner Post Restriction today!  He even points the finger at himself! :D  Interesting thing bout PR's on a mason team, your buddy Amadine Black could speak for you, right?

No idea what you're talking about here...

Again, your previous post was all over the place.  It seemed to be a bit like what I do on Day 1, but it wasn't making much sense.  Heck, you even pointed the finger at yourself in one post.  Add what I said about Talya and myself having PR's this day, I figured you had one too.  Apparently, I'm wrong.

Mynd - Thanks to Thorum, the mafia didn't target me last night.

All I did was proclaim you're bluffing the same way you were last game. Which is not fair against the twenty-ish other non-mafia in this game.

What you did, if you must know, is called me out on baiting the mafia to target me last night.  All I can say is that we WANT them to target me at night.  Why on earth would you, as a town aligned player, ruin this gambit?  Suppose I was mafia, what purpose would your statement serve?  I don't see the logic in that at all.  Please elaborate.  

Thorum/Amadine - why not either of these all but confirmed innocents?  If I were mafia, I probably would have assumed the healer would have protected them.
Because if one of us dies, the other is a life confirmed innocent. Which is NOT what mafia teams generally want ::)

Because you both are all but CONFIRMED innocents already.  Are you kidding me?  No one is going to vote you or Amadine the rest of the game, unless you turn out to be cult.  Or, as we saw on Day 1, we have a lazy townie or two who don't bother to read anything.  I'm disappointed again here, Thorum.  You know that confirmed innocents are the number one targets for mafia, next to inactives.  They yield the least info. Of course, you had to know that you and Amadine were prime targets last night.  I would have been as well if you hadn't taken a pee on my gambit.  

skimmed some posts.
Don't think that's a good idea...

The only intelligent thing you said in this post.  

Mynd, you usually come up with better reasons to vote someone than the word 'scum' out of someone nightkilled... Which strengthens my suspicions about you and Wombat.

Why are you trying to link me and Wombat together?  There are very STRONG reasons for lynching Wombat this day.  I was casing reasons for why Aust was the choice in night kill last night, and Wombat seemed to be the main target of Aust's suspicions.  How can you possibly say that was a weak argument?

I swear, if logic didn't prevent me, I'd say you are baiting me to vote you.  I'm not gonna come after you, not when Amadine has vouched for you and uncontestedly claimed Sirus Black.  I think this petty obsession you have on me is clouding your judgment and is going to lose the game for us.  For crying out loud, you are a man of logic.....I beg you use it.

Arse still sore from past,

blinded from obvious truths,

while the scum cackle!

Also, I need to remind everyone that the mafia are not the only ones who can place a glass of wine in front of someone.  By me claiming to have some kind of power, I place the wine in front of the mafia.  Do they think I'm bluffing?  Or am I telling the truth?  Maybe I was bluffing.  Maybe not.  ;)

I think we need to hear from Wombat, Som1else, and Adella.  Also, I would now like to hear from Amadine on her thoughts of her vouched partner.  Maybe she can shed some light on what on Earth is going on with Thorum.  

MOD/ASS MOD question:  If a mason player is given a PR, can their fellow masons confirm it?  

Forgot to mention that we are now 25% revealed. The mafia is probably having kittens right about now.  ;D

I would have to say you are right on with your post, AK, with the possible exception of Som1.  Has he actually claimed that Collin? His responses were vague and non-committal.  Do we push for a mass reveal at this time?  If we can get everyone to claim their player, the mafia won't have time to false claim.  

I think out of those inactives you mentioned, Taei and rojano seem to be the two that stick out.  One simply voted with no explanation (rojano) while the other voted for Thorum when every bit of logic would have swayed against it.  The only read I have on Pankhuri is that people voted for him early on.  He was Thorum's choice for that whole fiasco before he claimed miller and all that business......hmm.  

No Mynd. I dont need to do the work. I know that you're Mafia is all.  :P

Wow, that is all the evidence one needs to vote then.  I didn't realize I was mafia until this moment when I read your profound response.  I should go ahead and vote for myself.

Seriously, please pay attention.  Unless you are mafia, which I don't think your team would let you post like that, you are not helping.  I don't mind the vote, I mind that you are not paying attention to what is being posted.  How do you expect us to catch the mafia if you won't bother reading the posts?  

EDIT:

Should I post shorter?

Too much to read for one man,

or just laziness?

It's hard for to answer you, Mynd

This PR doesn't make things kind

To reply to all is so hard

To end I want this charade!

But now I have a new way

Print and save the game away

So here's the first I have done

Dah'mir is under the gun!

DAH’MIR

Title: *Re: Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Day One>*

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 25, 2010, 05:45:25 PM*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm here in all the madness and apparently i got a vote on me. As

usually Day 1 craziness.  

=======================================================================

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 26, 2010, 01:58:51 PM*

*wakes up*

Geez, 2 votes on me and 7 pages to read.  ::)

Not sure yet on who to vote...

===================================================================

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 26, 2010, 02:17:42 PM*

Wombat and Thorum, you both seem very talkative today.

But i'll vote for [glow=red,2,300]Myndrunner.[/glow]

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 26, 2010, 02:32:51 PM*

I've played some Mafia games with him. He was the first person i thought

of as a day 1 random pick.

But then he was very talkative before pointing things out about certain

people which pinged on my radar.

==========================================================================

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 26, 2010, 05:44:00 PM*

Mynd you're being rather talkative and now Jeran is too.  ;D

*pouncetackles Mynd*

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 27, 2010, 02:08:34 AM*

I think lynching Mynd would be a good idea, knowing how he plays from

being in some mafia games with him.

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 27, 2010, 02:26:32 AM*

No Lia, just pointing out the facts and i didnt say that because ppl

play better than me or Mynd played better than me. I know his style of

playing. The way that you're defending the fact on taking out big

players is a bit scummy to me Lia.

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 27, 2010, 08:26:15 PM*

Wow, Mynd is pinging on my radar now for pushing Thorum and Amadine. Its

just a way how mafia wants to get out of things but throwing things out

and pointing other people. So my vote is still on you Mynd.

============================================================================

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 29, 2010, 02:22:48 PM*

Wow Mmeesh. That was a long post lol. And yeah, my vote is still stuck

on Mynd. Mmeesh makes a valid point about Mynd.

===========================================================================

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *May 31, 2010, 03:19:07 PM*

Just checking in and just reading up on the pages and to let you guys

know that i wont be around for the rest of the day til tonight because

today its Fleet week here in NYC and its my first time going so yeah

lol. Sorry, wont have any pictures of the ships that i will be

visiting...lame i know. Anyways, by the way things look, its either

Thorum and Mynd who will get lynched.

====================================================================

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *June 02, 2010, 01:59:30 AM*

I am so confused right now lol. So the day was reversed. Now we can

re-submit our day actions if we have any. Can anybody recap for me?

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *June 02, 2010, 03:13:54 PM*

Sorry Boopsy, I love you but i'm going to have to vote for you. Vote [glow=red,2,300]Boopsy.[/glow]

Title: *Re: Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Night One>*

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *June 03, 2010, 02:51:11 PM*

great hall

Title: *Re: Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Day Two>*

Post by: *Dah'mir* on *June 06, 2010, 01:56:01 PM*

Hmmm, ok. Just got caught up and skimmed some posts.

Mynd, you're still pinging on my radar for this post above me and for

pointing at people again.

Voe [glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow].

he seems to have voted are chatty friend

With not much reason that seems the trend

Boopsy he adds on the end of the vote

Makes you wander what is his boat!

Oh to edit now I must do

So claims Dah does he KNOWs you?!!

Mynd- Do you think a mass reveal would help us or hurt us? I have never been in one, but those who have seemed to believe it was an extremely bad idea.

Dah'mir- Are you now claiming a finder role? If so, please say it clearly, otherwise no one will believe you. I have seen nothing scummy in Mynd's posts, but yours don't seem to be helping us out much.

My poems do not rhyme

Five-Seven-Five must each be,

but more can I post!

I'd like to think that Dah is a finder and got an incorrect viewing on me. It would make a lot more sense than just voting because he wants to.  Reading this...

No Mynd. I dont need to do the work. I know that you're Mafia is all.  :P

...I would almost take this as a finder claim, but knowing I am town and who I am (howl), I would assume some kind of misdirection, corruption, or 50/50 accuracy.  Still, a finder with a mafia finding should come forward and beg protection from the healer (or healers) we have in the game.  What I fear is likely closer to the truth.  He isn't bothering to read the long posts and would rather just point fingers.  This is dangerous.  Lynching a lazy townie is still lynching a townie, so this behavior is either gonna get one of us lynched, both of which score one for the mafia.  

So Dah'mir, it might help us understand the nature of your behavior if you reveal (partially or fully) who your character is in this game.  

....AND this does not let Wombat off the hook either!

Mynd- Do you think a mass reveal would help us or hurt us? I have never been in one, but those who have seemed to believe it was an extremely bad idea.

Kitten, I have seen it go both ways.  In roled games, I've always pushed for a mass reveal early on but it only works if you can get everyone to claim immediately, as to not give the mafia time to create a good false claim.  I've also been burned by this before in that if one claims a character that is not in the game or is owned by an inactive, they go on uncontested and ignored until its to late. 

Still, I think in this game, it would benefit us more to mass reveal, within the rules of the game.  The only way it would be a harm is if we also reveal our abilities.  That is really what the mafia are after.  We already know who Dumbledore is, so the mafia do as well.  My abilities (naturally) are night actions, one passive and one active.  That is all I am willing to say at this point. 

Someone claiming to be Harry Potter is likely telling the truth in that I am quite sure that character is in the game.  Someone claiming to be Beezlebub MacSecondary-Character might not be so believable. 

Another thought....

Death Eaters abound

with He who shall not be named,

Who else would be scum?

What would be the powers of the mafia (or mafias) in this game?  I know first hand that there is a freezing power out there.  Would there also be an illusion power of some kind?  What about mind control, like we had seen in LOTR?  Someone seems to be slinging PRs around too, but it doesn't necessarily mean its a mafia power. 

And what about a power/role blocker?  Has anyone been blocked by their actions so far?

I also believe that there is a lie detector on our side.  This will definitely come in handy if we push for a mass reveal!  ;)

Another thought....

Death Eaters abound

with He who shall not be named,

Who else would be scum?

What would be the powers of the mafia (or mafias) in this game?  I know first hand that there is a freezing power out there.  Would there also be an illusion power of some kind?  What about mind control, like we had seen in LOTR?  Someone seems to be slinging PRs around too, but it doesn't necessarily mean its a mafia power. 

And what about a power/role blocker?  Has anyone been blocked by their actions so far?

I also believe that there is a lie detector on our side.  This will definitely come in handy if we push for a mass reveal!  ;)

Talk to Pankhuri about that.

*winks and continues washing the dishes*

Archived