DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to 2 new Trollocs!!

Verbal32

Yes, that's right.  2.  I'm so awesome I have 2 new Trollocs to play with.

Please welcome both Reyoru and Locke to the Shadowspawn.

May the SS have mercy on your souls.

(but we won't)

Welcome aboard!!!! I'm Aust, your HR representative. If you refer to your employee guide you'll notice your comprehensive benefits package, which includes full dental, vision and prescription medication. I'm afraid we don't have a staff dentist though, so Verbal just hits you in the mouth to try to knock out the problem teeth if you're having any tooth issues. You don't want to know what we use for floss. We also don't really have an optometrist, so it's probably best to wait until you advance to Myrddraal and lose them completely. As for prescription medication, it's pretty exciting because we're a test facility for a major pharmaceutical company - sometimes they even pay you to take some of their medications! Oh don't worry, it's perfectly safe. In fact, I'm here to administer your SS vaccinations (we don't want you getting sick if you mingle with the B.A.). This won't hurt a bit *brandishes giant rusty needle* Side effects include bleeding ears, rapid growth of body hair, gas with oily discharge, explosive diarrhea, build up of yellow fluid in the eye, urine with a repugnant odor, calcification of toe nails, peeling rash, fungal infection of the nose, increased viscosity of saliva, swelling of armpits and uncontrollable sweating. Serious side effects in rare (50%) cases include incapacitating vertigo, heart failure, renal failure, decomposition of the flesh, cascading neural dessication, and exploding eyes. Please contact Aust immediately if you experience any of these, so he can get his cushy drug-company kick-back. 

Archived