DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

newbie here...

dezstar07

Although I have done a lot on fiddlesticks during the five days I've been part of the Dragonmount community, I'm still not sure where I belong when it comes to the more serious parts of the site. I've looked into the Writers Guild and the Art Org, but it's starting to look like the Kin is the best place to start. I'm new to any kind of forum, not just this site, and so am a little lost when it comes to finding something I know I'll be able to take an active part in.

*laughs and wraps a blue sash around Dez's hips, kissing both cheeks and snags a chocolate chip cookie*

Welcome to the Kin! I'm always a sucker for a chocolate chip cookie... one of the deep, dark secrets of the Eldest of the Kin... *smirks* Make yourself comfy and we're honored that you chose us to be first on your list of Orgs! :D WHEE!!! *showers in confetti*

Mainly we have word games and the Spam Challenge as Steel mentioned. There's also a monthly project/gift exchange/whatever that you can take part in or not. It's all up to you. Twinnie's doing some discussions on former school days, etc. I had started a swimming lake, but I think it's way down the board... lol... it's just for silly type role play. :)

Archived