DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ED

Guest dragonsworn1991

Guest dragonsworn1991

Ohhhhh! I catch your drift. ;)

You can take Lily or Verb to the shack out back. 

:D

She is all yours, Wes! All you have to do is sign your life and soul away sign HERE. ;)

*passes Adella a spare set*

I have plenty of guests.

Ed in your attempt at humor you have made some pretty rude and grievous remarks. As Lily's bonded brother I didn't appreciate reading them and I know she didn't appreciate the posts either. They were out of the way, slanderous, and suggestively vulgar. If you ever plan on doing something like that again, try using wit or tact. People may find it funny and not offensive.

Also Ed, that is my sister you are trying to pimp out, that's really lame unless I am getting at least a 48% cut of the profits.

Guest dragonsworn1991

*Carries Lily on to work*

I know what you are going to be in my murder at the brothel game  ::)

What is with you Ed? You think you are just so awesome you can get away with all this crap. Pete says he doesn't appreciate your crap and you just continue. Grow up and act like the adult your age says you are instead of a 6 year old child. All the spam and carrying on, just grow up. No one thinks you are funny, and sometimes you are just downright mean - what is with you? How would you feel if someone did that to Adella? I bet you wouldn't like it at all, but you are happy to do it to someone else's bonded. How you got to be Chosen at SG i'll never know.

You guys actually read Ed's posts?

I was gonna ask if you read... Decided not to be rude as you seem to be. Kthx. :P

Clearly, you don't know the awesomeness that is Hax.

Archived