DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

from a long time ago...

imlad

I was around way back, years and years ago. Never did post that much around here, usually over at wotmania.com, and it has been years since I did post anything here. I don't think many will remember me, but alas, I probably won't remember any of you either from back then. I've been posting stuff online about the WoT for a very very long time (I remember going to my friends house and using his Prodigy account to talk about WoT on their Bulletin Boards there, back before The Dragon Reborn was published!! I used to go by the name of Bayle Domon there). Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hi all.

And for your role-playing gamers out there (I mean real Role Playing, where you take on the role of a character, not that silly stuff using a computer or game console) I have posted a list of questions to ask yourself as you create a characters background story. This list is for the most part appropriate for any game setting although I created the list for characters in an "A Game of Thrones d20 based RPG."

Have a great life!

Guest Egwene

Hello Imlad... why not give serious DM posting a go? Obviously, I have to ask you to vote in my Asmo poll on the WoT boards, seeing as after all these years you surly must have an opinion about the answer to the big question...

... but have a look in on some of the other boards, too. You'll find everything from serious to non-sensical... and lots of friendly people :D

Archived