DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Ideas for the AJah

I did like the Eyes and Ears idea too, I think it would be very realistic for Kathleen to jump on that. It was one of things that had her wanting to go Blue even though she couldn't get her head around the rest of her Ajah. Gathering info has always been a major part of her.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... who said we're doing this according to the timeline? According to the timeline, Kyn has been worm's meat for a while and Lor's so old her bones are cracking any minute. I prefer to play Lor around 80 and generally stay away from the main plotline because of it. So, this RP isn't really involved in the timeline...

Oh, ok, well that case. I like both ideas, but I can't turn down having the Battle Weaves being done with all of you! I really don't want to take away from your RP though, so if you think it would take to much away from what you guys were looking for I am happy with not having it take the focus. What ever the majority wants I am good to go along with (so long as I don't get lasting injuries (of major hold backs) or death type stuff of course!)

Whose turn is it to post in the field trip? Lor posted last so is Jade up next? If its me i'm sorry but its gonna have to wait till next friday I think. Maybe have a chance to do it over the weekend we'll see.

Kat I think we can play with the timeline a bit and you can do the battle weaves on the way...someone or all of us in shifts can teach you the various weaves like Egwane and Nyn had in book two I think it was when they were returning to the tower and got lessons. *ggls*

You'll probably not post on the first thread, Kat, since it's going to be the three Sitters freaking out over White Cloaks getting close to that book. LOL However, one of us is bound to be your mentor (since there are only three of us, it seems likely, anyway... *laughs*), so that person can throw in the "My newbie will go bananas and destroy something while I'm gone if I don't bring her with me," which will justify why we're bringing a "newbie" along with us for the trip. See there? I totally justified you being along for the ride. ;)

So, we'll edit the outline to look like this:

Thread 1:

Lor gets a report from one of her contacts in three towns near Mardecin. Based on the information inside those reports, it seems the White Cloaks are heading towards it, though we're not sure why. If ya'll want to throw in reports from any contacts you may have in the area, too, that just solidifies our reason to need to go rescue Rashima's Journal, which was hidden there to keep it out of the hands of other Ajahs.* Lor takes her info to Jade to press for someone to go move Rashima's Journal. Rasheta barges in on that meeting with information from her own contacts that supports the information in Lor's reports. We put our heads together and decide we have to go.

(Rashima's Journal:)

Rashima's journal has the basic creed of the Greens, the traditions etc,

Thread 2:

We leave for Mardecin, dragging various wardies along with us. We travel to Mardecin and we can toss in whatever other little issues that pop into our heads that we want here... snakes, broken bridges. Kathleen's Battle Weaves will happen while we're on the trip, as well.

Thread 3:

We get to Mardecin and have to sneak in to retrieve Rashima's Journal. The White Cloaks have beat us there, though they're looking for something completely different/"spreading the Light..." whatever!! This is where someone's gotta die (NPC and some little WC soldiers...). Seriously, I want something to make a really big boom... I'm a little blood thirsty, atm, and I need an outlet.

thread 4:

We haul butt back to the Tower OR find a better place to stash Rashima's Journal.

Do we want to break down who's teaching which area of the Battle Weaves?

Air-

Water-

Fire-

Earth-

Spirit-

Lor's talents are in Fire and Earth, with a weakness in Spirit. What about you?

Rasheta if you want to take Kat on her tour go ahead, I will edit my post to reflect that. *G* Lor sounds good to me. I would like to do Earth as that's Jade's strongest talent and that also gives me a chance to use her talent for admin purposes. :tongue:

Looks fine to me, Lor :) Jade gets the easy one with just one element. *ggls* Slacker :tongue: Kidding kidding. LOL

Jade/Kat both of you *laughs* Go ahead and PM me when your ready to get started on the walkthrough. I'm super busy this week and I can find time to start it but I need a reminder. *laughs*

Spoken like a true oldbie, Jade. I'm impressed. ;) I think Lor's pulled that one out a time or two when Kyn gets grouchy... *smirks*

So, who's up? It looks like I'm the last one that posted here and I'm sure Kathleen is chomping at the bit as much as I am. ;)

Sorry I am having huge issues with my son, allergies, hives and fevers. Turns out he's got grass, pet, etc allergies. However I am tired and out of sorts. I got him stuff today so hopefully the hives go down, and I will feel up to posting. So sorry guys, I know I haven't been very good about posting. Feels like one thing after another keeps hitting me in the face. *mutters*