DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Coughs* Any old veterans remember a crazy old darkfriend?

Howdy Gentled-men, er, Gentlemen, just dropping in for a moment to see if anyone is still around that might remember a Juda Sword or a Zio Curselight, I mean not that I don't enjoy you people who have joined in recent years, I'll probably be joining up and messing around with this while I am on land, but basically just wanna know who is still here?

See, obviously the taint or age has made me completely nuts, I keep repeating myself..

I think it's nap time..

*Snooze*

*lol* Juda Sword you monkey, where have ya been?

And yes, I remember Zio as well. Do ya remember Skechid? That's me. Skechypoo.

Anyway, welcome back. I'm Biochecker for now, so let me know where ya Bio stands and I'll get it reapproved. *nods*

No worries about the Taint, we've got a cure now. Here have a sip of this poison potion DRINK.

Oh, okay well here is the last known information on Juda Sword

OP Strength: 50

Skill: umm... 20?

WS: 22 ....Yesh..

Juda's labored breaths came in deep, painful gulps.  His sword, shattered half the length of the blade, dripped blood from the cross-guard, before it clattered to the wood plank floors of the inn.  The room was a slaughter.  Black coated men littered the room; over crushed tables and chairs.  Various limbs, coated in, and laying in pools of blood were commonplace.  The body in which Juda stood over, whose face was no longer distinguishable, still oozed blood from countless gashes and puncture wounds.  It had been a painful death, drawn out, and very personal.  The putrid air of the room seem to scream out the atrocities witnessed therein, and the silence that followed was that of a buried tomb. 

Finally, after an eternity of silence, Juda spoke to the bloody corpse.  "Storm Leader Skechid, I find you guilty of calling me a monkey, and I sentence you to reading this horribly written script.  May you always find yourself cuddling with Trollocs, and snuggle with Mandi Sedai and Asha'man Feran for an Eternity!!"

Uhh.. okay I apologize, I couldn't help it. MUAHAHAHA

More Ooosquai?

It's great to see you again Skechid, it's been a very very long time!!  So where do I send my bio after I write it? I may decide to completely start anew.  Who knows my friend, who knows.

-Ian

oh dear.. You said EZBoards.. If I never heard of those ever again it would of been too soon.. now me personally, the boards we had before those were filthy!!  You could select your handle when you logged in, depending on what handle was selected certain boards were show up (If I chose Juda Sword the BT OOC board showed up) You could select an icon to put up so everyone could see it(Your rank icon, back then we had some sweet icons for Asha'man, and Storm Leaders) Oh.. I miss those days..

But again..  EZ Boards... how I despised you EZ boards..