DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

JAN - MAR ROLL CALL!!!

Wayward_fool

Right. In oder to gauge activity and possibly plan some more exciting RPs, I need you to post your Handle and rank AND what RP you wanna do. This can be a training or an adventure or an assasination or just a general RP about being really nice to Skechid and doing naughty things with him.

Eg,

Skechid Aran Teobon

Asha'man

I wanna RP ANYTHING. ANYTHING PEOPLE!!! *cries in desperation*

*ahem*

Alright. Your turn.

*lol* Oh boy. This is the part where I go make my body rock hard and well defined... *ahem*

Feel free to start something and Skechid will turn up. Ya know how disgustingly active I am? I'm disgustingly flexible too. *nods*

Wow boopsie, you're all about the lady love in the WT, here your into sweaty muscles. Ever heard of boy on girl? All the rage in some parts, I hear.

Right. I'm here!

Olivia Tamedo

Tavern Wenchalicious

I'm lazy and busy (awesome combo, eh?) But I wanna rp stuff. Finding out secrets from drunken lecherous whispers and pillow talk. Be dandled a time or two. Get drunk. Fall over. That kind of thing. ;D

Sounds good Lavvy poo.

Lady love and sweaty muscles are all the same to me. Just hot bodies to love and be loved.

Btw, I added ya on MSN. skechid(at)hotmail(dot)com. Please don't block me. I'll be heartbroken.

*blinks at all the naked people* How strange you all are!!

Handle: Eqwina

Character: Mathis Trakelyn

He has done a few RP's but I never reported them for reqs...Oops. So he needs like everything