DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - Lost Style (Game Thread) - Congrats to the Mafia!

mnwhiterose

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's after the deadline (I couldn't get on until now) but since Rose hasn't posted the end yet I hope I have time to put in my vote.

Aemon seems to be trying too hard but an innocent or a mafioso could both be really defensive. I don't really have much else to go on and I believe he's already lynched? So I'm not going to put an extra vote on him just to vote. In case the majority hasn't been reached though I'm going to vote [glow=red,2,300]MCS[/glow].

aemon, just for your knowledge I will let you know that I got on here and saw that you were already hammered so I saw no reason to vote.  As for placing my vote on someone else, that would have been senseless as nobody was taking their votes off of you and I knew when Rose got online you'd be lynched.  Would I have appeared any less scummy if I voted for you after everyone else did?  Either way, you would have had a theory and that is just pointless distractions for the town. I know this isn't a hammer game, but like I said, nobody was changing their votes...*shrugs*

I can't believe you all trust Ed, who basically says it's a hunch, and you don't trust me when I have facts to back me up. I'd like to know what our finder has been doing all game. Apparently they haven't hit scum yet or we'd have lynched one by now. Too bad we're going to hand the mafia the win here because nobody wants to take their vote off of me. Oh well. You did it to yourselves.

That will be a great consolation to my dead body and that of tonights NK, Ed. My fact is that you have gunning for me since the beginning of the game for the lynch on Pale, which you participated in and said was a good idea. How that equates to scum I have no idea, but since then you have been after me. Why? Of all the people that voted for Pale, why is it that you have singled me out for your obsessive fantasy of conspiracy? If you have another reason, let's hear it, please. Otherwise, just admit that you're trying to lynch me on a hunch.

You've been gunning for me for 2 days. That's obsessive. I think you believed I had a role and now that you know I don't and you're going to get the lynch you'll just move on to the next likely suspect. You haven't hit a roled townie yet. You have incredibly bad aim, Ed. I hope the healer is good tonight, cause we're gonna need all our roles to save us from your disaster. It's a slim chance, but it can still be done if the town plays smart.

Sorry this is 3 hours late. I had a doc appt today and a chiro appt and more work than I wanted to leave for tomorrow. *sigh*

Anyway - your story

"We know you're responsible for the deaths. Name your accomplices!"

"I swear, I'm not evil!" The Man in Black protested loudly, but to no avail as he was beat ferociously by the survivors of the island. As you look upon your work, his body disappates and night falls.

"Oh well. No clean up at least," you hear from the back of the crowd.

Aemon, a member of the mafia (who brought you all here) is lynched.

Yes, I swear, that was his character name. Blame the writers of the series. I'm tired, and my spelling is horrible this time of night. It is now night. Night ends on Thursday, April 1 @ 9:30 p.m. Or whenever I receive all the actions.

Night has ended. As the sun rises, you are relieved to see all the blankets are occupied. Everyone survived the night! You rise and start to gather around the fire. One body does not gather around the fire. Sayid, the handsome Iraqi, has been killed! The women wail and gnash their teeth.

Tigraine, the Neighbor and Innocent, has been killed.

It is now Day 4! With 7 players left, it takes 4 to lynch. The deadline is on April 4 at 6:00 pm CST.

1.  Alanna

2.  Krak

3. Charis

4. Pete

5. Lia

6. Ed

7. MCS

WIth 13 players, at least 3 are mafia. 1 down, at least 2 to go.

Also' date=' I'm excited Lia is playing, Krak misses her cool persona[/quote']

Just a note.

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow]

He is fun. :D

Bam. First vote. Great intuition, no? :D

I was first suspicious of MCS for jumping on Lia after Tigs so fast. He plays it as Day 1 randomness and joks around (possibly changing subject).

I vote MCS. Deadline passes. It is exended.

Aemon votes MCS, then Alanna.

If MCS is scum, they probably think he won't die because of the deadline issue.

Aemon changes to Pale (logical, but still not the best thing to always do).

MCS changes vote. I do too (as I said. Logical at the time).

brb. to be con't.

from HERE

Archived