DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - Lost Style (Game Thread) - Congrats to the Mafia!

mnwhiterose

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lia (2): Tigraine, MCS

Tynaal (1): Lia

Ed (1): Aemon

Pale (1): Pete

Tigs (1): Tynaal

MCS (2): Aust, Ed

Krack (1): Pookie

I think this is good. EDIT: Changed my vote.

Dang...I don't want to bandwagon Lia, especially when MCS jumped on her so quick....

Meh....that is all I have so far, so....

[glow=green,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote MCS[/glow]

Mod note: The deadline has passed. However, one player is still unaccounted for. Has anyone seen or heard from Pale? If so, please poke him to this thread. If I do not hear from him by Sunday, 8:30 p.m. CST, I will modkill him.

That being said -

You are unable to fall asleep, whether from fright of your new surroundings or the adrenaline soaring through your veins. Or it could be the fact that the sun remains at its zenith. It seems to be waiting for something and will not rest until a decision has been made.

Come on people. Ed, Tigs did not vote for Lia seriously and neither did I. Kind of like the number 11 thing with Pete. [glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]

So yeah I didn't vote for Lia because I thought she was mafia. It was completely NOT serious. Out of the two of us you look more scummy for starting this three vote bandwagon that is on me. But I'm not going to put an OMGUS vote for you because of that. It's to early in the game to know for sure at any rate. If people end up voting for me, I can't stop that. But as soon as my town role is revealed upon my death, they will be looking at you, despite whether or not you are indeed mafia.

Well, vote [glow=red,2,300]mcs[/glow] I guess, though it doesn't look like it'll matter much at this point.

Um...Pale left my Aiel game kind of angry, he said something about not wanting to play mafia on DM anymore. I don't know if he was serious...

See, all I did was point out a weird thing. We (passed in reality) are approaching deadline, and we can't just let a game go by modkills.

Anyone who tries to use me voting for you...off of the only thing anyone has to go off of at the moment...they will have to be damn good at it.

Are you scum? Possibly.

If not, I won't be the only one to be looked at. Day 1 provides the voting patterns. Night 1 provides info (although a lot less than Day, which is small enough as it is) as well.

So...sorry. :P

EDIT: Totally forgot about that. I had PMed him because he died in Chrono's game at the same time. He was sort of angry...:-\

Seeing as we are what, 3 days in? Pssh.

My point exactly Ed. No one wants to be subject to a random vote this early on.

Day 1 provides the voting patterns. Night 1 provides info (although a lot less than Day, which is small enough as it is) as well.

Now yeah it DOES technically,but I can tell what you were alluding to.

Example: Red's Mini Matrix Mafia. First Day. You were lynched because we thought you were scum. You were scum. Now don't try to take what I just said and construe it into me accusing you of being mafia in this game. I'm not doing that. That is just the most recent Day one in a mafia game that I have played in where there wasn't a random lynch on Day 1, and you happened to be the player it happened to. I've been a player in games like that, and in games that start with a random lynch. In my experience, games that start with a random one increase the chaos of the voting pattern, and make it easier for the mafia to manipulate people, which more then often leads them to victory. Now if you're trully not mafia, why would you want that. ;)

Are you scum? Possibly.

If not, I won't be the only one to be looked at.

Yeah that's true. But you would be the one that started the bandwagon. I'm not saying that they absolutely WILL go after you, but there is a strong chance. And to clarify, I'm not accusing you of being scum. That is not the point of what I'm saying. I'm just trying to keep my neck of the chopping block like any sensible player would.

Archived