DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Best Invention Ever.

JenniferL

Tagless clothes. They've been around for awhile, but they are starting to become more common. The last tees and camis I bought at The GAP were all tagless, so are all of my husband's Hanes menswear. I'm fairly sensitive to the way clothes feel on body. Not as much as I used to be when I was a kid, but I still cut tags out of many of my clothes, especially undies. I just hate the way they rub against me.

So for me, tagless clothes are completely awesome. Which invention has revolutionized your life?

ooooo, I totally agree with the tagless clothes! :D They get itchy and bothersome and it's awkward when u try to scratch at it and older people look at u all disgusted, especially when u reach behind u to scratch ur back and ur wearing a tight shirt that alreayd shows off a little too much, lol

*grumbles* yeah well my pajama pants aren't tagless and it's very bothersome right now :evil:

but hmmm, I'd hav eto say my top three fav inventions would be the tagless clothes, Internet, and Microsoft Word! Word makes book reports easier and it's fun to create newsletters on it! :D it's made school work a heck of a lot easier, lol

Promethean Smart Boards. *sighs* You have no idea how nice it is to have a projector hooked to the computer with the capability of showing anything on said computer AND being able to interact with it without walking to the computer all the time. I also have a "Slate" which is a mini-smart board that interacts with the projector, so I don't have to stand in the front of the classroom all the time. Even better, the kids don't have to go to the board, the board comes to them!

Just...revolutionary teaching stuff. I'm still in awe of it...

Name tags. I have an abysmally bad memory for names, so every time I go somewhere where every new person I have to meet is wearing a name tag, my heart swells with gratitude and warm feelings towards the inventor of name tags. My only complaint is that no law has been passed yet that people must wear name tags all the time in everyday life.

... although seriously, I suppose the internet would be my vote. Or recorded music - life without music at the press of a button? Unimaginable.

Archived