DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

Guest BaLefireP

I would say more "young man" them boy...

But I most certainly am not a man with experience in life.

Nobel you say? Why may I ask?

Guest BaLefireP

I think my problem with having to learn how things flow in life would have to do with how I was raised. I was brought up being told to "go against the flow and try to stand out." I have since then tried very hard to be a normal human being and get along. My GF is working very hard on me with that... :wub:

You say I have a good heart? Well, coming from you....that means a lot...it really does... :happy:

Oh there is nothing wrong with being outside the norm Bale, nothing wrong at all, and that wasn't really what I was reffering to, it was more the way words are put together, the things you look for, and the things asked for. And understanding of things over all.

I know I have a lot more to do as well, but I am at the point where I can look back on an action I just did, and realize how childish it was. That is the hardest part, once you start to reach out to the world on your own. ^^