DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

Oh no......... Can you feel the whole thing? or just parts...

*hopes they can't feel it all*

You know, I always wondered how you guys can tell which emotion is from others of your bondeds.... Now I have 3, and I always wonder who wishes to glomp, and who wants to snugglebite.... Though... If it's the glomp I feel... I am 99% sure it is Limi...

Ptsh, I glomp too :D

I guess Charis' glomp feeling is different than Limi's glomp feeling which is again different from yours Marta, they each have their own signature "feel" so I can tell each of you apart without thinking now.

If you feel extreme happiness... And then sadness and fear for a moment... And THEN again happiness... and some other things... Like butterflies in your stomach (can you feel the butterflies?, cause I swear I felt them the other day, and they weren't mine at that time)... YuS... That is Marta... She is prolly on msn, and talking about some random stupid thing with her prince... (who will come with a white plain, not horse)---> HOW COOL IS THAT!

*stands in the shadows and watches the three have a convo without using words. Is really creeped out by all the giggles and odd looks the girls give each other. Like Children of the Corn in here.* I know the bond doesn't allow mind reading but I swear with those four it can. hahaha Good afternoon e'erybody! Too long since I visited the church last. How's ya'll doin this fine mornin/afternoon/evening?

I am flippin exhaused darlin'. This day has been nuts. Just want it over with. Glad to hear you're having a good day though. Work has just been......off today. Timings all wrong and everything is getting screwed up. 15 more minutes though. That's it.