DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

I never lied much to my parents unless it was grades >.>

I didn't have a huge social life so that takes a lot out of it.

They trust me well now, and it's because I told them every thing. Almost ;D

*Gasp* You lied!?!

No social life... *Snorts*

*Is afraid of what you aren't telling them*

Eh.

They don't like me online as long as I'm talking to real people on Facebook or working on the games on my mom's facebook account. Now, forums and books: to them, those people aren't real and I should find my way back into reality.

I have odd parents.

Reads summer's post: *is jumped* SUMMER!!!! Hey sis!

*Feels saddened*

I'm not a real peoples...

Al Jenn, did you NOT know that you were just a figment of Limi's imagination?! O_O Really??

O' good! Imaginary friends are the best since you can make them perfectly.

Although I had no clue I was such, guess I'll have to hang out with crackers... sighs not even real crackers...

There was one last thing he had to do to prove himself ready. Focusing with all his mind he continued onward until he reached it. The Statue of Limi, the blessed Goddess. The sun was beginning to rise, his timing was perfect. He knelt down in front of it and stayed unmoving for hours on end. During this time he prayed for the Goddess' blessing, and that she would help him to be the best Companion possible, and so he could always watch over his Bonded so that she may prosper, and never falter. The cold winds thrashed at him, but he thought of what lay beyond, and it kept him strong. Holding the thought in his head he persevered and after a long while the sun, finally, began to set.

He felt suddenly a different gust of wind. It was not harsh like those before it but soft and gentle and smelled of strawberries and chocolate. Out of nowhere suddenly the High Priestess came forward. "You have the blessing of the Goddess; I bid you now, bond as you will, love as thou wilt."

He had completed the task, he could now move on to the final stretch...