DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

Dashes through the forum searching the sections of it to no avail, then with a last  effort, travels to the one place that he hadn't thought of. The Debates Forum.

He traveled in and immediately was bombarded by arguers trying to push their views every which way, but he pushed past it all to a small room at the end. He tried to open it, but it was sealed tight.

He backed up a few paces, and charged at the door bursting it open and seeing the one he sought inside!

At last Talmanes had found her!

Limi: I'm a moocher b/c my parents wont give me money, but I had to be there for makeup, so I wouldn't have had time anyways.

Charis: The cow is wrong, the witch had a breakdown because of costuming/facial issues, the keyboard is an S word, my first costume change is ridonkulous, my feet HURT, my skirt is too big... in all meanings of the word because it's a hoop skirt, I have my period, it's hell week, one more rehearsal, and we haven't had time for a FULL run through yet! And the director is GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPY.

*sigh* *cuddles* Thanks..... *needs rest badly*

As soon as the door was open he was marauded by the one inside, to his delight.

He lifted her into the air and spun her around, then lightly set her back down on the ground, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Of course I would! I could never stop searching until I found you!

Sorry to hear about that AlannaJr. our play week was hell too.