DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

*giggles and makes her way over to her couch to lounge on* My, my, my, what Does Talya teach you boys over at the BT. *grins* All my rooms are fairly furnished for both my disciples and my guests. So never fear the poor quality. :)

Chocolate covered strawberry? ^^

Ahh, delightful! Many thanks.

I am certain I will enjoy my stay.

There are a few things you may need to watch out for though.

#1 Al Jenn bites if you are not careful, and sadly I don't have him trained yet.

# 2 Eddie nips if you mess with Adella

# 3 It get ugly if you mess with my Charis, Marta, or Adella. <3

#4 Be silly and cooky and speak your mind ^^ and in return we will drive you to crazy town, feed you, clean you up, and then knock you out and leave you in an ally some where. put you up in one of the lovely guest rooms here. :)

Ha welcome to our not-so-humble place of worship Chronos. I see you have met our wonderful Goddess *winks at Limi* I am the Head Priestess here and if you need something of have any problems *glances at Ed* just let me know and ill take care of it ;)