DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

Really? Thats awesome Summer. I never took classes myself but meet some people by means of my friends whom were taking it. Im not familar with Rudy Galindo, but that definately seems like a cool connection. I think the only other person I've meet is Rafael Arutyunyan, whom teased me because I fell asleep in the rink while people were practicing.  Sort of went something like this:

ZZZZZZZZZ -_-

"Ahh, you find skating very interesting yes?"

zzzz....ZZhhhttT! *eyes blink open* o_-

"Oh er...yes yes it is"  >_<

Well, it's very nice of you to stop in then! If you need help with something I'm sure any of us would be willing to give you a hand or point you in the right direction :)

Have you checked out any of the Social Groups yet?

I lived in a car once. Not bad sleeping huh Ed? Wait....what's that? What do you mean it's not what you meant?! Well, OF COURSE I WAS just....joking*notices everybody just shakin there heads*...well, it was only for a SHORT time. She let me back in eventually. Nothing wrong with admitting you were wrong once in a while hehehe. DON"T JUDGE ME!!

Haha well,Im on Fiddlesticks since I don't have too many options as of now. But I'll take a look at the Black Tower. What does the BT talk about mostly?

Hmm...as for what do I like, thats hard to say. I guess one can say I dabble in this and that :)