DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Church

ed2funy

I just want to say one thing. If anyone apologizes but Limi, i will scream. Because you were all just taking the side you thought was right. I can't blame you for that, but i can be a little upset that no one understood. But that's normal for me. I'm used to no one taking my side, and me overreacting.

And Talmanes, no offense but i didn't even realize we were friends. You rarely notice me, lol. But sure still friends.

::) Wolfie.. Dear.. It's a part of being friends.. I feel bad if I upset any of my friends! I am going to apologize if I feel like I've done something wrong.. *doesn't remember apologizing* At this point, I'm sorry that you feel like no one understands you.. Cause I'm pretty sure I do..

MCS - Hmm.. *considers letting MCS come between.. stops that train of thought and eyes the PG-13 sign*

Limi - Sorry, I REALLY will stop this time!

Adella - >_< I get defensive over you a little too....

Wolfie - No I want to thank you for speaking your mind ^^ I would rather hash this out now rather then people dwell on it.  And I'm sorry you tend to not have people back you up... :\ It's also due to the nature of this thread... *laughs* They are a tad protective on me as well. ^^ So sorry for any bad footing we got of on.  And you have only been here for two ish days, give the friendships some time. I have known most of these people for at least a month some longer. :)

Adella - >_< I get defensive over you a little too....

Wolfie - No I want to thank you for speaking your mind ^^ I would rather hash this out now rather then people dwell on it.  And I'm sorry you tend to not have people back you up... :\ It's also due to the nature of this thread... *laughs* They are a tad protective on me as well. ^^ So sorry for any bad footing we got of on.  And you have only been here for two ish days, give the friendships some time. I have known most of these people for at least a month some longer. :)

Except for Adella, who has only been her about a week.. :)

Sure we can say it was your doing Mcs. *giggles* You're cute you know that? Adella, I'm pretty sure you don't. Sometimes my mom doesn't even understand me. And she's the person I'm closest to. I do know one person that understands my every thought though. That's only because we're like the same person.

Sure we can say it was your doing Mcs. *giggles* You're cute you know that? Adella, I'm pretty sure you don't. Sometimes my mom doesn't even understand me. And she's the person I'm closest to. I do know one person that understands my every thought though. That's only because we're like the same person.

::) I know some one who is like that.... >_>

<_<

They won't get out of my head... >_<

Don't worry you will never catch me in drag.  ;D

Oh and Wolfie I knew you'd say something like that about us not being friends so here's to a new friendship. Cheers.

Oh and sorry if it seems like I'm not paying attention to you but there is always so many posts when I get back here so I don't end up replying to that much.  :)