DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mass Effect 2

Zashara

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ WWWwombat

That part was hilarious! Also the ad for Hamlet performed by Elcor cracked me up.

So did you guys ditch your ME1 love interest? I left Kaidan for Garrus, who I wanted in the first place, because he's awesome, but was unfortunately unromanceable in ME1.

I got locked into a relationship with Liara in the first game by accident and I was dead for two years so I had no compunctions about ditching her.  I was unoriginal and went for Miranda.  I'm playing a femshep now and I don't think I'm going to ditch Kaidan.

Magnificent game, however, the same thing that happened to me in the first one happened again, I can't make myself finish it. As with the first one, shortly before the last mission I just lose interest and stop playing, can't say why really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New DLC announced

Maintaining a fresh stream of new content since the title’s January release, BioWare and EA unveiled a fifth DLC episode for Mass Effect 2 at an event in London yesterday. Titled Overlord, the new content’s plot focuses on Geth technology and experiments gone haywire, with an AI system taking over a Cerberus research facility that the player must reclaim.

Overlord will augment the game with new weaponry and an additional crew member, as well as five bonus planets to explore.

Not forfeiting an opportunity to hype up the pending release, BioWare is branding Overlord the “biggest downloadable content pack yet.”

Overlord will be available for download in June and set you back 560 Microsoft Points .

Archived