DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why Hello Thar!

Anoxanmore

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Stares deeply into Anoxanmore's eyes and thinksi hope she has a shortened version of her name what time does the pub shut?*

I think maybe i should show you around, purely since i'm one of the more experienced people here ;)

*giggles*

Well some of my friends call me Anox, you can call me Nicci.

I have no idea what time that pub shuts down, and I don't know my way around at all

*shrugs and looks a bit confused*

I'd been staying up on the huge mountain to the North.. so I'm fairly limited in my experiences, perhaps you can show me some?

*bites her lip slightly*

Please?

All my friends call me Nicci, well my "real" friends do

*winks*

I'm perfectly house trained, I even know how to cook and clean, and... do other stuff.

*bounces on the balls of her feet*

I'd be much appreciated of the whole teaching me and showing me around this... *looks around* farm thingy?

*nods a bit*

Yeah, also why do you wear a black coat?

I do get so warm at times, even in my silver dress...

Well Nicci you've pasted stage 1, but what is your specialty meal?

First off be nice to Locke, he's a bit you know......special but we like him and keep him clean and stuff.

Have you got access to all areas? I don't want to take you to places that are forbidden to you....the rush in might shock you too much......

I wear black because it cool, its always in fashion and i make it look good.....do you not have anything black you look good in?

Clothing here is optional.....where is Dunbar when you need him..... :P

Yay, I made it pass stage 1.

I have a lot of speciality meals, depends on what you want me to cook.

*bites lip a little bit*

Umm... I have no idea where I have access to, but that is ok, you just show me whatever you want to.

*wink*

I'll keep my silver dress, although...

*saunters up to Pale Merlot, hangs on his coat a little bit, trailing her finger down the collar*

So....?

Archived