DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gonna Need something to do...

Neira

w00tness. hi kristen :) and i would so love to play with you too. (pun totally intended)

Honestly, I left DM not long after I started developing Racelle, so she's really nothing special and that leaves me with little to work with in terms of planning... so suggestions are welcome :s

Sadly, Olivia would probably be all for that suggestion  :P

I'm not sure either Amanda, Olivia is a new character and is being sadly neglected in her arrival thread *sniff*. I planned for her to work in the inn, since Dash owns it, it makes sense for Racelle to turn up there, perhaps they can meet and weigh up one another? Olivia generally doesn't like wives, or I should say they don't generally like her ;D

lol, Racelle wont have a problem with you unless you provoke her husband. That might be an interesting thread, you trying to get a job. Dash owns it, but Racelle would probably be the first person you meet. 

Ill jump in your arrival thread tomorrow.

Olivia is a new character and is being sadly neglected in her arrival thread *sniff*.

What?!?!  The fun loving Olivia is being neglected!  What is wrong with our black-coated men? 

*realizes that he has two BT chars*  *hangs head in shame*

Okay kiddies, lesson time :D

The ORIGINAL Inn was made of wood and built by Covai back as a Dedicated. This was a long, long time ago. Back when dial up ruled and DM was found on EZboards.

Over the years the Inn was burnt down and rebuilt numerous times. This usually happened when the M'hael was swapped or a Forsaken popped up at the BT. It became almost like a raising requirement that Dedicated at the time helped rebuild the thing bigger and better. Think of it as a messed up retelling of the three little pigs.

Oddly enough, when the last M'hael (Brent) was killed, despite our best attempts a using a Storm Leader to destroy the Inn in the usual BT tradition, they just made a funny 'splush' noise and a lot of mess when we slammed them into the wall. Looks like we finally reached the house of bricks tier the pigs has so long sought after.

In regards to 'Ownership' of the Inn, it was Covai's to start with. Dashiva and Covai co-ran the place for years, each stepping in as the other stepped out. Whilst most people assumed this to be a form of comradere, the truth is we had really forgotten who was in charge, and just ran away whenever we thought the 'boss' was back to avoid having to do any real work.

As of the moment, the Inn is still owned by Covai, but thats more a signature on some paperwork than anything else. The day to day running is taken care of by the Civilians in the Black Tower and the head cook, who talks loudly and carries an even louder stick. It does still house Covai's quarters not too far from the kitchen, as it makes it easier to sneak a snack during the middle of the night when he and Arath aren't doing a run to Arad Doman for Chinese type food.

So Class, any questions?  ;D