DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ToM

Is there any chance that ToM will be released a little earlier than expected??I mean if BS manages to finish the book by the end of Jan will we get the book earlier than TGS?

I remember he finished TGS by end of march (if my memory isnt failing me) so if he finishes by Jan ending maybe we can get the book somewhere in July....I need an answer Team Jordan  8)

Is there any chance that ToM will be released a little earlier than expected??I mean if BS manages to finish the book by the end of Jan will we get the book earlier than TGS?

I remember he finished TGS by end of march (if my memory isnt failing me) so if he finishes by Jan ending maybe we can get the book somewhere in July....I need an answer Team Jordan  8)

No, the plan as I understand it is to finish the manuscript in January and then begin revisions, with the final version being turned in sometime in the spring for copy editing. They were late on getting TGS done for a November release and Tor had to pay extra for rush printing. So we're looking at another fall release.

Archived