DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Freelanders: Position Vacant

Taymist

Quisalas has sadly decided to step down as DL and so it means we need a new DL for the Freelanders.

Firstly, a massive thanks to Quis for all her work on the Division. We were all very sorry to see her step down.

Now we need to find a replacement of course. If you feel you have what it takes to run one of the most complex Divisions at DM could you please email myself and Owen, no PMs, with the following information

Handle/Name:

How long have you been RPing?  

How long have you been RPing at Dragonmount?

Why do you want to be the Freelanders Division Leader?

What do you think you can bring to the Freelanders and to the DR PSW as a whole?

How would you deal with a problem member?

In a conflict with another member, be it staff or one of your members?

What would you say your strengths are?

How much time can you dedicate weekly to the job?

We need someone who can take on the position who is a voracious writer, a good RP plotter, helpful, a good communicator, has basic wiki skills (help available), will be a reliable Staff team member and who will continue the excellent work that Quis, and also WinterMist before her, started. If you think this is you, then we look forward to seeing your application.

Applications should be submitted by November 9th 2009.

Taymist

Assistant Admin

If someone thinks they can do a staff job, then 2 seconds of thought should tell them where the email addresses are.  ;) If they don't know how to find those, they shouldn't be applying really. Little thing called a test of knowledge if you like.

Please note:

The closing date for applications is being brought forward to Monday 2nd November.

We'd like to get this position filled asap but if anyone is desperate to apply and can't do so by then, just drop me a PM to let me know. Thanks.

I'm sure Tay and Owen would answer best and all... but off the top of my head I would say.... basic stuff, like bio approval, bio archiving, writing monthly reports, thinking up ideas for RPs, following up on the requirements of your members and so on. Of course, those charges can be delegated if the DL has staff.

Nyn

Winter, I've PMd you a copy of the most up-to-date responsibilties. The CoCs are currently being merged and will be posted eventually but that should tell you all you need to know for now.  :)