DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seventeen

Locke

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed.  I'll eat it either way, because I love it so much, but getting it as fresh as possible is best.  My mom prefers that method. :D

You know, one thing that is always better homegrown is tomatoes.  No lie, I have NEVER had a tomato from the store that tasted as good as the ones we grow in our garden.  EVER.

Alright, then I'll indulge you. ;)

So my brother and I were tubing down the La Crosse river (we even had our own little theme song :D ) and there were some mini rapids up ahead.  My brother started heading to the right a bit and told me to follow him, but I couldn't get my inner tube to move to the right so he came back to the left.  As we went over the mini waterfall at the beginning I noticed a nasty spike sticking out where my brother wanted to go.

*IGNORES VANION*  (ignoring with caps is such an idiotic thing :D )

I'm actually a little surprised I'm not dead and that I've only ever had one serious injury. (broken leg)  And to think that that was one time, when I WASN'T really being risky.  Just a freak accident.

That's the way it usually happens, bro. :D

I broke two of my toes when I was 11 by jumping off a bunk bed--they got caught between the mattress and the sideboard-thing, and twisted 180 degrees and snapped.

I also fractured a toe this summer by dropping a vacuum on it, and then (a few days later) two skillets (simultaneously).  Well, it wasn't the toe-toe, it was the metatarsal.

And, from that lovely dull accident comes me having to do physical therapy for the tendons in my ankle. ::)

Point being....that's the way it usually happens, bro.

Archived