DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Reqs for ACCEPTED: Kiyissalle Chevra

Taymist

3 Choice RP's:

• * [Character Centered RP] - Taming the Shrew - Word Count 4086 / 1500 [ 4 / 6 ] [Complete (some posts long enough to be split into two to meet post count)] Untitled-11.png& approved

• * [Choice RP 3] - Free Pass in lieu of a Novice RP Untitled-11.png

• Accepted Quiz - [Complete]  Untitled-11.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

@Chaelca If you want them to be. That's the one Elgee used. I clicked through to her photobucket and rescued it so I could replace the images lol. It's hosted on my site now so feel free to copy and paste this link:

I've just realised, looking at the requirements, that there are only 3 Accepted Choice RP's. So I don't need to replace the Brown Ajah one. I think that was just an extra that I happened to hop onto. So I should do the OOC Accepted Quiz next. Where do I find that?

Nice ! Thanks so much.

The Accepted quiz will be sent to you in a PM but you can also find it here lol

Now for the Brown Ajah thing, was it important for your character building ? Would you like one of my character to help you out ? :)

Edited by Chaelca

No, not important. :smile: It was just a random thread that was started to let a whole group of Accepted meet a requirement. I joined in just for fun I think, but only did the one post. Thanks for the quiz!