DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World Series

SBoydW

That is actually pretty early for most of the divisions this year.  The Angels and Philly didn't firmly control their divisions until september.  The Dodgers came down to the last week of the season and the Twins had to play a and extra game to clinch their division.  The Cardinals and Yankees were the only two teams to have a solid lead for a couple months.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They stopped sucking like... back in May... I can't believe you've got be defending the Yankees...

You don't finish with the best record in baseball when you suck until September.

Yup, right around the time A-Rod came back.  Since then, they've been flat-out ridiculous

I'm going to laugh at the World series then. If A-Rod hasn't choked yet then he is going to then. It's going to be hilarious.

Again, good luck with that.  A-Rod's hitting .400 this post season, with 5 HR and 11 RBI.  In fact, he's so locked in that his career postseason line now stands at .299 BA, .563 SLG, .951 OPS.  He's actually slugging 1.000 this postseason (27 TB in 27 AB) which is ridiculous. . . .

So, yeah.  Don't think he'll be choking in the WS.

ok i live like 10 mins from Mets stadium and long time Mets fan. :-X  :'(

i really dislike the Yanks, but its gonna be Yanks vs Phillies WS and Yanks are gonna take it in 4 games...maybe 5. :P :o

Where?  Until about 2 years ago (when I moved to LI) I lived in Forest Hills

i really dislike the Yanks, but its gonna be Yanks vs Phillies WS and Yanks are gonna take it in 4 games...maybe 5. :P :o

flushing queens, by queens college

flushing queens, by queens college

My alma mater

wow just wow Phillies took the Yanks to school........

i still think Yanks are gonna win but i will revise my 4 game maybe 5 statement to 6 games maybe 7 lol.

as much as i like Pedro i don't see him owning the Yanks the way Lee did. he might be a 5- 6 inning  leader and have bullpen lose it or he is gonna get smoked.

Archived