DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Calling All Trainees

Asfaloth

I'm working on my Leadership thread and I need some volunteers.

Shawn will be taking a group of trainees on a training exercise within a day's hike of Tar Valon, near a medium-sized river.  While there they are attacked by a fist of trollocs.  Shawn orders the trainees back toward the river and buys them the time they need to board a ferry by fighting the trollocs.  In their flight some of them (NPC or TTPC) get cut off from the group and don't make it to the ferry.  Shawn tries to hold the trollocs off to give them time to escape but soon realizes that he must make a choice between saving all those that made it to the ferry or going back to save the stragglers.  He orders the ferryman to cast off and they escape to the other side.  When they get there Shawn will order one of the older trainees to take his own horse, Blaize, and ride hard for the city while he leads the rest of the group back on foot (because he was the only one with a horse).  The trainee will fins a Green Sedai and her Warder who will come back to help.

So, who wants to come get attacked by Trollocs?  Anybody up for it?

• 4 weeks later...

Working on writing the first post to get this thread started so I hope you three at least are still interested.

And if any other trainees are around and want to join in that'd be great!!  The more the merrier.

Oh, and if anyone wants to write a TTPC trainee that dies send me a pm.

• 1 month later...

In an attempt to speed things along I will be adjusting how this rp is run.  From now on if more than a week passes from the time of the last post in the rp I will be posting to move the story along.  If this means we move on from something before you've had a chance to post then it will simply give you more to tell in your next post.  Don't worry, we won't kill off your character if we move on without you Wink and you can still follow this story and reference it in future rps as your character will still be a participant even if you drop out.

So, you have one week from today to post before the story moves forward.  Here's a link in case you've forgotten where we are: "A Simple Training Exercise?"

And it's not too late for anyone else to join in that wants to.