DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[POLL] October Music Theme - You Pick --> Best Vocalist/Guitarist etc etc

Corki

What shall Ocotber's Music Theme Be?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What shall Ocotber's Music Theme Be?

• Best Vocalist/Drummer etc
    • Beach Music
    • Girl Groups
    • Zeptember

Right...I have stopped being lazy and finally gotten around to posting the poll to see what October's music theme should be. I have carried over the three losing ideas from September, as only one suggestion was put forth for October.

Below are the  options up I have picked with the best promoise for a music theme month.

1. Best Vocalist/Drummer/Bassist/Guitarist

This is an option that will take us through at least 4 months as the Band creates its own supergroup. Each month would focus on one area, with Banders suggesting nominations in the first half of the month to go into a "It's A Knockout" thread (which takes place in the second half) as we whittle it down to a winner. "Tune or No Tune" will run as normal.

Please Note: If this option wins, we will start with a vocalist, before moving onto guitarist, drummer, and bassist. No other contest will happen until this is finished. If you want additional areas to look at (i.e. lyricist), please mention that when posting.

Suggested by Farcrie; Expanded by Corki

2. Beach Music

Since summer is until nearly the end of September, how about "Beach Music" for a music theme?

Suggested by Zophiel (carried over from September)

3. Girl Groups

A focus on girl groups through the years. An easy "Tune or No Tune" option, as well as relatively easy for "It'a A Knockout". Can provide a good source for discussion.

Suggested by Corki (carried over from September)

4. Zeptember

Don't want to sound obsessed here, but my local radio station does a bit in September called Zeptember (I'm sure you understand it lol). They do a pretty good job of it too.

Suggested by LedZepMan (carried over from September)

VOTING ENDS ON SUNDAY 4th OCTOBER 2009 AT 11:45PM (BST)

Banders, Please Note:

Voting in this thread counts towards posting in an activity thread for points gained through the roll call. However, in order for that to qualify, you need to post that you voted. Otherwise you won't get the recognition or the ORG points via the roll call.

As this thread straddles a month end, if you vote in September, it will count as your activity for September. If you vote in October, it will count as an activity for you for October. You can't vote twice and get it to count for both months!  ;)

Corki

Marshal-General

ORG Leader

And October's theme shall be Best Vocalist/Drummer etc, so this will run for several months now as we pick our dream group.

I'll get a thread up for areas to be covered to create our dream group.

Archived