DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hurry up Mat

Locke

Min's viewing was that Rand would fail without a woman dead and gone. (emphasis added)  This refers almost certainly to Moiraine. While Moiraine may not be able to speak the old tongue fluently, (could be either way) knowing her (well kinda) she probably actually took the time to learn the Old Tongue unlike other nobles who just semi not really do. But anyway, it will be good to have her back in the book finally. 

That still doesn't sound good. Put 2 and 2 together.

Tower of Midnight is about Mat + Perrin according to earlier poster

Tower of Midnight is a Saenchan fortress according to previous poster

Tower of Midnight might be a lot about Mat and Saenchen. I don't like the Saenchan.  Although on the bright side, it might mean that Mat is all done with the Tower of Ghenjei and is moving on to other things. Can't wait to find out

(Egwene's cool, but she's the Amyrilin Seat, not an Aes Sedai)
It was stated pretty clearly when she was raised, the Amyrlin Seat is AS.

The way that she orders that they all keep the 3 oaths is terrible, even when she knows it is killing them
And possibly under compulsion! Terrible.

No one has the right to think they are better than anyone else.
I do.

The viewing about a dead women is that would fail without her.  We do not know at what he would fail at

Viewing indicated that Rand would fail (in his battle against the Shadow) with out Moiraine

nor can we be certain of who would fulfill the role.
It's Moiraine

Nor do we know how the woman would fulfill it; that might play a role on who fulfills it (since people's abilities are different)
We know it's Moiraine, and while the specifics may be debated, we know she can't do them from Finland
Like I told in other threads; for Moiraine to fulfill it, she would need to die then somehow come back.
From Min's perspective, Moiraine is dead

As of now the only women that came back from death have been Aviendha & Lanfear/Cabriana.  Arangar might also fit.

Not relevant to Min's viewing

About Tower/Towers of Midnight; from looking on the Encyclopaedia site, there is no structure/structures explicitly named that.

Nor do we know how the woman would fulfill it; that might play a role on who fulfills it (since people's abilities are different)
We know it's Moiraine, and while the specifics may be debated, we know she can't do them from Finland

We cannot prove that it is Moiraine.

Like I told in other threads; for Moiraine to fulfill it, she would need to die then somehow come back.
From Min's perspective, Moiraine is dead

Min's (nor any character's) perspective does not fulfill; but only someone that fits the description in fact.

Like I posted in other threads; in all other Viewings, known identities are identified by name and not by description.

We cannot prove that it is Moiraine.

As of now the only women that came back from death have been Aviendha & Lanfear/Cabriana.  Arangar might also fit.
Not relevant to Min's viewing

That is only opinion.

Only the people that have access to the notes know the actual fulfillment.

Until they speak or until the books tell, I would count as those women as possible candidates.

This is the last post in this thread I shall talk about this viewing.

I however would continue the discussion here::

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,38363.0.html

About Tower/Towers of Midnight; from looking on the Encyclopaedia site, there is no structure/structures explicitly named that.
Looking at Ideal Seek, there is.

Futile attempt to convince mb of something that is self-evident truth to everyone else.
Don't bother. You won't be able to come up with an answer that will satisfy him. He just looks at it too differently.

There isn't any conceivable way it could be anyway else.  Moiraine fits everything so perfectly in every way.  We also know from Min's viewings of Moiraine (assuming they weren't if viewings)  that she is alive and to be rescued evidenced further by her letter.  It's like declaring a murderer innocent when you have several witnesses and extremely telling evidence.

As of now the only women that came back from death have been Aviendha & Lanfear/Cabriana.  Arangar might also fit.

I think you mean Lanfear/Cyndane.

Actually, I did mean Cabriana; Lanfear is the soul, Cabriana seems to be the body.

The Great Hunt - Chpt 40 - Damane

(after Egwene gets captured)

"It is said that when she herself was leashed, Deain's scream shook the Towers of Midnight, but of course she, too, was a marath'damane, and marath'damane cannot be allowed to roam free."

Looking at Ideal Seek, there is.

The Great Hunt - Chpt 40 - Damane

(after Egwene gets captured)

"It is said that when she herself was leashed, Deain's scream shook the Towers of Midnight, but of course she, too, was a marath'damane, and marath'damane cannot be allowed to roam free."

Did look at my copy of the guide after that first post.

There isn't any conceivable way it could be anyway else.
You'd be surprised what mb can conceive.

I think you mean Lanfear/Cyndane.
Actually, I did mean Cabriana; Lanfear is the soul, Cabriana seems to be the body.
Even if she is (which is by no means certain...perhaps we should have a poll to determine who it might be?), Cabriana hasn't come back from the dead. She's just died. And had her body hijacked.

I really doubt that it is cabriana; there is no proof, unless you have any?

The physical similarities between Cyndane and Cabriana are the main evidence, as well as timing - Cyndane only appeared after Cabriana's death, so the Shadow could have kept the body and used it.

How do we know what Cabriana looks like?

We have a description of her when she is a prisoner of Semi.
Wouldn't someone have recognised her at the Cleansing?
Well, she's not exactly the most famous AS.

Archived